Check out the hustle and bustle of LEGO® City with the awesome downtown 60200 Capital City set! This cool life in the city set features a 2-story hotel with rooftop terrace, museum construction site, kiosk with seat, electric car charging stand and a skate ramp with basketball hoop and climbing wall. This super-fun set also includes a crane with moving arm, a double-decker tour bus, ice cream tuk-tuk, electric car, sports car and a police motorbike, plus 13 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 13 LEGO® minifigures: a hotel bellhop, hotel customer, bus driver, ice cream attendant, skateboarder, street musician, city traffic cop, 2 construction workers, tourist, IT businessperson, kiosk attendant and a museum caveman.
- Features a 2-story hotel with rooftop terrace, umbrella, lounge chair and opening doors, a museum construction site, an electric car charging station with plug, fast-food kiosk with seat, plus a skate ramp half-pipe with climbing wall and basketball hoop.
- Also includes 6 vehicles: a sports car, double-decker tour bus with opening door and seats on the roof, an ice cream tuk-tuk with umbrella, crane with moving arm and lowering hook, electric car and a police motorbike with bubble light element.
- Accessory elements include a basketball, 2 hot dogs, microphone stand, guitar, skateboard, camera, newspaper, cup, crate, trash can and a safety barrier.
- Raise building materials into place by turning the knob on the crane arm.
- Plug the electric car into the charging station to pretend to recharge for the drive home.
- Hop on the skateboard and pull daring tricks on the half-pipe.
- Hotel measures over 9” (23cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Museum construction site measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Kiosk measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Skate ramp measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Crane measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Double-decker bus measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Sports car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- July 6th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A difficult purchasePurchased for: SelfThere are many nice features and graphics with this set. The kiosk and tuk tuk are great, great playability with many options. However, the price is very high and this set does not represent good value for money. However having bought all the other town / city centres it had to be added to the collection. Careful lego there is only so much your loyal customer base is willing to spend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Capital City
- June 15th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Capital RandomnessI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set from a retail store not a while ago and the set was horrible at its price. If the set was only 130$ it would’ve been amazing. The builds were random but good, the ice cream tuk-tuk was completely random and could’ve instead been a taxi. The museum really disappointed me. I understand that it was under construction, but at least something could’ve been inside like a painting. Another construction vehicle would be nice.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Capital City
- December 26th, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0OverpricedPurchased for: SonI agree with the other reviewers. This set is overpriced, and by a wide margin. There are some nice little pieces and stickers. But at the end of the day, feels like a bunch of starter sets thrown together with the modest little hotel. Despite the high price point of Legos as a toy, I’ve always felt like they were worth the value. Not aynore. Beyond the price, this set just feels poorly thought out. There’s no overall congruity and the porpotionity is sloppy. For example, the basketball hoop net is literally the size of the small car, despite the fact that LEGO has molds for smaller nets. Maybe this set is just an abberation in the CITY line. If it’s not, I suspect LEGO fans will begin altering their purchasing behavior.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?15Capital City
- August 9th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0In my opinion...EGP17 |Purchased for: SelfThe other version of this set was much better. There was more to it, it was more detailed. However, this set have some good things about it. I liked the kiosk and the amount of mini figures you get, but everything else is being taken down and used for parts.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Capital City