Defend against The Penguin’s Duckmobile invasion of the Batcave in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Batcave Break-in set. The highly detailed Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber for Bruce Wayne™ to ‘transform’ into Batman™, rotating Batcomputer control center with multiscreen elements and elevating platform function, and a prison with an exploding escape wall function. The Batcave also has a rotating wardrobe with alternative Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman. Dial up the conflict by using the Batboat’s spring-loaded missiles against the Duckmobile’s dual stud shooters and flick missiles. Includes 4 minifigures plus 2 Hench-Penguin figures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Batman™, The Penguin™, Bruce Wayne™ and Alfred Pennyworth™, plus 2 Hench-Penguin figures, each with robot-style hands.
- This action-packed set features a highly detailed Batcave, Batboat and The Penguin’s Duckmobile.
- The Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber, raised and rotating control center with bat-shaped Batcomputer with multiscreen elements, rotating chair, elevating platform function, 2 cabinets to hide Batman's Batarangs, plus Batman™ logo tile, prison with exploding escape wall function and a rotating wardrobe with 3 different Batsuits (minifigure bodies) for Batman.
- Put the Bruce Wayne™ minifigure in one side of the transformation chamber and rotate to reveal the hidden Batman™ minifigure.
- Activate the elevating platform to move a minifigure from the ground to the Batcomputer control center.
- Select Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman™ from the rotating wardrobe.
- The Batboat has a minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded missiles with secret trigger, 4 stud shooters and rear batwings.
- The Penguin’s Duckmobile features a minifigure cockpit with adjustable lever, 2 dual stud shooters, 2 flick missiles and a rotating propeller.
- Weapons include Batman's 2 Batarangs and the Hench-Penguins' buzzsaws.
- Accessory elements include Batman's cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, breathing device, flippers, microphone and gold-colored cowl, The Penguin's fur-style collar, umbrella and top hat, and Bruce Wayne’s glass.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Batcave measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (40 cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Batboat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Duckmobile measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- December 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for the price. Love it.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello. This is a very well thought out Batcave. The attention to detail is great, the layout is easy to build, the play features are good, and the set is a nice size for display purposes. This was the set I was most anxiously anticipating. The Batman suit conveyer is worth the price of admission alone. The set comes in 8 numbered bags with one instruction book. You get one sticker sheet and one loose rock formation piece as well. The directions are straight forward and easy. The sticker placement guide is very accurate. I love how the Bat Computer turned out as there are 9 stickers for it. The stickers are of substantial quality as we have come to expect from Lego. I wish there had been more printed tiles, but exclusive bat suits make up for that. The piece count is on point. I think you get a nice variety of colors and shapes in this set. The vehicle builds are both very solid. The Bat Boat is my favorite. I opted not to use all the stickers as both Ducky and Bat Boat look great without. The minifigures included are great as well. I love all the print work, different capes, and hair pieces. It is very nice that we get Alfred, Bruce, and Penguin in the set. I would say my favorite is Alfred. This is a great set at $99.99 USD MSRP. Pros: brick assortment, great layout, solid vehicle builds, great Minifigures, nice play features Cons: NonePlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batcave Break-in
- September 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What an awesome set!Kola |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe started off with the Bat Dune Buggy and my son loved it so much that we had to add to it. I found this set and was immediately drawn to it. First of all its THE BATCAVE! That alone is enough to make me need it....we ARE talking Batman here. How could you possibly have Batman without the Batcave?!? My 5 year old son and I built this together and while he was a little young for the majority of the build he loved putting together the minifigs and he definitely did help with some of the other parts. This set is so fantastic! All the great little details that Lego thought of definitely make it super exciting to play with...from torpedos that shoot, to a rotating costume rack, to the jail cell with the break away wall...the list goes on for all the reasons to love it. We just purchased the space shuttle also and will be adding that to our Batcave soon. Thanks Lego for all the fun!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batcave Break-in
- February 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set to integrate with the minifigsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonTwo of my sons (ages 5 & 6.5) took turns building the BATCAVE Break-in over the span of a work week. It does not disappoint! Plenty of play features, and an excellent way to integrate your The Lego Batman Movie Minifigures into personal storylines. The Penguin's Duck and Cover vehicle is a joy to behold, as are his murderous mini-henchbirds. The bat boat is also super sturdy and impressive. The boys loved the bat computer and I found myself snickering at the screenshot of the pretzel. At time of writing, there were five days left until the movie opened, and we are counting down the days to see it. This set is a good investment for your Batman Lego fans, I recommend it as a good Lego family investment.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batcave Break-in
- January 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dan87 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery good value for the price. It looks great, the bat computer is really well put together. I think the batsuit conveyer belt is really cool, very good idea, with more space for extra bat suits to be added, I'll be putting some of the batman minifigs from the new collection in there until we possibly get some more released. The bat boat looks like something out of James Bond, very stylish, & Penguins duck is just brilliant, the only thing I would say about that is I was slightly disappointed that the propeller didn't go round as the wheels moved, a similar mechanism to that of Killer Crocs vehicle in the sewer smash set. The only other little minor point is I thought Lego would've done another little turning mechanism for the bridge that lowers down to the bat boat. My 4 year old son says he likes the mechanism that pops open the back of the jail, & the Bruce Wayne/Batman transformation section. As ever great detail on each minifig. Slightly disappointed that my Alfred as got some grey colouring that has transferred onto his bald head, as I've come to expect each Lego minifig to be near perfect so that was the only real disappointment for me, but overall I love the whole set, can't wait to get Arkham Asylum!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batcave Break-in