Experience the amazing power and acceleration of this rugged, high-speed LEGO® Technic 42073 BASH! race car model, featuring a red, black and gray color scheme with racing stickers, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler and wide black rims with low profile tires. This advanced building set is equipped with a pull-back motor, and an engine pop-out function, which is activated on impact. Combine with the 42072 WHACK! pull-back model for extended play possibilities or to create the WHACK! ‘N' BASH! combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler, wide black rims with low profile tires and an engine pop-out function, which is activated on impact.
- Check out the red, black and gray color scheme with cool racing stickers.
- Bring on the 42072 WHACK! and let the race begin.
- Activate the pull-back motor to launch the high-speed BASH!
- New-for-December-2017. See the engine fly out of the vehicle body on impact.
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Combine with the 42072 WHACK! to create an awesome WHACK! ‘N’ BASH! combi model with 2 pop-out engines!
- Suitable for ages 7-14.
- BASH! measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Combi model WHACK! ‘N' BASH! measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- November 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprisingly Good Valueidjblack |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very good Technic set, especially for Pull-Back. I like the rugged tires and decals. The exploding engine works well too. But what really surprised me was the value for the money. Pull-Back cars usually have around 150 to 160 pieces, but BASH! is fairly low, with only 135. I expected it to be overpriced, but the large beams and other parts in the set make the model the same size as other $20 Technic vehicles. The only thing I would add to this set is a steering wheel. But overall, this set is better than WHACK! for sure.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BASH!
- January 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFairly quick build and fun to play with. Great pull-back function. The engine pops out when it crashes. Holds up well. Good traction and big wheels. No suspension. 10 year old son loves it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BASH!
- December 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome BASH!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonExtremely fun to build and play Car. Kept my son entertained for ours! Eager to see the entire fleet!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BASH!
- December 4th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0MEHTheZ |I would recommend this to a friend!it's fun to see legos become a pull back toy, but I expected more.Play Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35BASH!