Get ready to race with the LEGO® City ATV Race Team. This set features two ATVs, a pickup truck, trailer hitch, pickup bed with adjustable ramp and a detachable trailer with adjustable ramp, plus helmets, fuel barrel and a spare tire. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two ATV rider minifigures.
- Features a pickup truck, trailer and two ATVs.
- Pickup truck features a pickup bed with room for an ATV, trailer hitch and a ramp.
- Trailer features space up front for an extra wheel and ramp.
- Load up the ATVs on the truck and trailer.
- Detach the trailer from the pickup truck and unload the ATVs.
- Use the wrench and fuel barrel to prep the ATVs.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, fuel barrel and a spare tire.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Pickup truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ATVs each measure over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bowdude100 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery easy build,cool truck .It is a ford f 250 half ton pickup truck but I added half wheels on the back.They make it look like a 1 ton truck.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45ATV Race Team
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setKyMan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome and if you are new to lego and are a bit older it's a good set to have in your collection or in a Lego city theme.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55ATV Race Team
- in 24 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0WOWWainligan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWOW, a great set. I got a great deal on this set, but it is definitely worth full price. I love the truck itself. It is cool how the ATV fits in the back. You get two figures with this set. The ATVS are simple. In this set you get 2 different instruction manuals, which is odd for a smaller set. The trailer is decent. Overall, I would strongly recommend this set over any other $20 city vehicle.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55ATV Race Team
- in 24 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Good SetEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this set and the truck looks very cool almost like a dully or extended cab pickup the 4 wheelers or atv's are not bad and I like how you can fit one on the trailer and another on the back of the truck.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55ATV Race Team