Bygg och lek med julstämning med LEGO® Creator Expert 10267 Pepparkakshus. Den här fantastiska modellen är full av magiska detaljer, till exempel ett tak med kristyr och färgglada godisbitar, en läcker fasad med polkagrisstänger, glittrande fönster, en hög skorsten och en lysande eldstad. Inuti huset finns mängder av roliga detaljer och godismöbler som en chokladsäng och en sockervaddslampa i det läckra sovrummet och toalett och badkar i badrummet. Det här underbara LEGO pepparkakshuset inspirerar till fantasifulla äventyr med pepparkaksfamiljen. Barn kan tända den mysiga brasan, hjälpa till att röja snö på trottoaren med snöslungan och bädda ner pepparkaksbebisen i vagnen. Setet innehåller även en klädd julgran med paket och leksaker som en gunghäst och ett leksakståg. Det här avancerade LEGO setet erbjuder en utmanande och givande byggupplevelse och passar perfekt som julprydnad hemma eller på kontoret. Innehåller en pepparkaksgubbe, en pepparkaksgumma och en pepparkaksbebis.Bygginstruktioner
- Innehåller tre LEGO® figurer: en pepparkaksgubbe, en pepparkaksgumma och en pepparkaksbebis.
- Pepparkakshuset har tak med kristyr och färgglada godisbitar, dekorerad fasad med polkagriskolonner och käppar, glittrande fönster, en hög skorsten och en lysande eldstad, samt en detaljerad insida, en byggbar barnvagn och en snöslunga.
- I pepparkakshuset finns mängder av roliga detaljer och godisinspirerade möbler som en chokladsäng och en sockervaddslampa i sovrummet och toalett och badkar i badrummet!
- Innehåller även en julgran med paket och leksaker som en gunghäst och ett leksakståg.
- Kolla in de läckra polkagrisskyltarna!
- Tryck på skorstenens rökknapp för att tända brasan!
- Barn kommer att älska att leka fantasilekar med pepparkaksfamiljen.
- Hjälp pepparkaksgumman att bädda ner pepparkaksbebisen i vagnen.
- Tillbehör: nappflaska, muggar, stekpanna och yxa.
- Specialdelar: brun guldtacka som är ny för augusti 2019 och transparenta lila 1x1-glitterklossar.
- Pepparkakshuset är 21 cm högt, 26 cm brett och 13 cm djupt.
- Gratis standardleverans inom 3 till 5 arbetsdagar av alla varubeställningar över 600 kr!
- Du kan välja expressleverans i kassan.
- Beställningar av anpassade delar skickas separat och tar längre tid att behandla och leverera.
- Oöppnade varor kan returneras mot full återbetalning inom 180 dagar efter att du fått din beställning.
88% Skulle rekommendera produkten
TotalbetygAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Upplevelse totalt sett
LekupplevelseAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
SvårighetsgradAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Observera att när du skickar in en röst på en recension samlas din IP-adress in och lagras av vår betrodda tredjepartsleverantör i det enda syftet att förhindra att flera röster läggs från samma IP-adress. Du ser hur du kan skydda dina personuppgifter i vår Sekretesspolicy.
- November 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Fun!jsp002003 | 35-44Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfAfter buying a lot of Lego for my kids and husband, this was my first purchase for myself. I thought it would be fun to build with my kids (ages 4 to 6yrs old), and it was! My most "active" helper was one of the 4yr olds, who managed to do a lot of it with my guidance/assistance. My other 4 yr old has had a ton of fun playing with the set. I've noticed some others have commented that the roof and left wall aren't very secure. We have not had this problem. The whole building seems quite firm and has easily stood up to my 4 year olds carefully playing with it. In fact, I can gently lift the whole house by holding under the roof. There is one section that I've had problems with and that is the light up brick in the fireplace. It seems to only intermittently light up. I've just sent Lego an inquiry about this and I imagine they'll be able to help me out with this. My only other concern is that I wish the baby gingerbread wasn't so small, or that Lego could have supplied two of them like they do with many of their really small pieces. My kids love their cute little gingerbread baby, but I can see it being quickly lost. I also thought it was strange that there wasn't an older child since there is a toy horse and truck and such as gifts. Overall, we love the set. I think it's adorable and will make an excellent Christmas decoration. The kids and I had a marvelous time putting it together, and they love playing with it. Perhaps this will be the start of my Lego Christmas village?LekupplevelseAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggtid: 4 dagarByggupplevelse: Novice LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Pepparkakshus
- December 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect (with one fix)!ChristineAndDaughter | 35-44Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: DaughterMy 7 year old daughter built the majority of this set herself. She needed a little help with the roof, but I was really impressed by her building ability and by the set itself. That being said, there is one major design flaw that we both noticed. The gingerbread woman is unable to use any of the furniture inside and outside of the house due to the unwieldiness of her skirt. We came up with a fix for this and wanted to share. We put the skirt on the gingerbread man. Now the gingerbread woman is able to take a relaxing bath while the gingerbread man rocks the baby to sleep in the crib. She can also take a nice nap while he's feeding the baby. She can sit comfortably by the fire while he makes her a perfect cup of tea, and she can enjoy that tea outdoors at the table while he takes the baby for a walk. Five stars for this set (with this fix)! See our attached photos. Our Christmas wish is that there is a woman designer for next year's set!LekupplevelseAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggupplevelse: Expert LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Pepparkakshus
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful gingerbread houseHel2120 | 35-44Jag skulle rekommendera produkten till en vän!Köpt för: SelfI brought this for myself as I love gingerbread, First time I've played with lego since in was young. I was pleasantly surprised how easy the instructions were and how cute all the little extra touches made. I left the roof to my boyfriend after reading reviews but he had no issues with it at all. please can you make a mini figure gingerbread baby for next year. I loved making it so much I've now brought myself the dinerLekupplevelseAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Valuta för pengarnaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggtid: 1 dagar 4 tim.Byggupplevelse: Novice LEGO builderVar detta till hjälp?55Pepparkakshus
- October 14th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A disappointing addition to the Winter Villageljg76543 | 35-44Köpt för: SelfWhen I first saw this kit, I was very excited. I have the small version Lego put out a few years ago and it's great. When I realized that it was the new addition to the Winter Village, I didn't think it would fit but decided to give it a chance. Unfortunately, after building it, I'm very disappointed. First the build: Most of it is very easy to do. Some new pieces for me which was nice, but the problems come up with 2 parts. The roof and one of the walls. The top left wall is very wobbly and needs at least one more connecting piece towards the top to keep it from coming apart at the merest touch. The roof above the bathroom was alright when placing but the other side was horrible. The instructions are fairly clear, but it's still hard to see, even with the yellow outlines, where the underside pieces go. And even placed correctly, when put together, the two roof sides don't match up and are crooked. I put them on and off and adjusted about 5 times before just building backwards so at least it looked fine. Even when it matches the pictures, the roof in that area is slightly off (one side is about 1/4 inch further in than the other and not flush) that is noticeable when looking at it. Final product: It's cute on its own, however, I think they lost a lot of chances to really go for the gingerbread house theme. There are a handful of chocolate bars that are buried on a chair/bed. A few colorful pieces on the roof. That's about it. The gingerbread people are cute, but if Lego can design a 3D bottle that they can hold, why is the baby printed on a 1x2 flat brick? For the money, we should have gotten more than 2 mini-figs and a printed brick baby. The extra builds: The snowblower is pretty cool. Thumbs up for that. The rest? Oversized: the carriage and rocking horse are huge and considering the baby is a flat brick and can't use the horse, why was it put in there? The presents are random and very pastel colored. This is a gingerbread house with a Christmas tree, yet the presents are light blue and pink and have a pretzel. Makes no sense at all. Finally, the colors. If this is part of the Winter Village, why is the brown the wrong color? The other buildings all use a reddish brown. This one is solid brown. It looks ok (will try to attach pictures) next to the fire station, but does stand out. Also, while I like the pink and purple sparkly bricks for the stained glass by themselves, they don't go at all! Totally the wrong colors. Green and red would have at least tied it into the other buildings better AND better in the actual kit itself. Pros: I do like the gingerbread people. The female has pink frosting in her head, the man blue. I like that they used the lighted brick in the fireplace (though, I had to readjust the final pieces because the hole is too small to actually press the smoke down far enough to trigger the light) and it's a clever use of how to turn the light on. Overall, this was a great idea in concept, but very disappointing in real life. I almost would rather have bought this as a separate piece on its own and have a second one to buy that actually fit into the Winter Village concept.LekupplevelseAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0SvårighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Var detta till hjälp?25Pepparkakshus