Bouw je eigen prachtig gedetailleerde LEGO® versie van WALL•E—de laatste robot op aarde! Een creatie van Angus MacLane, animator en regisseur bij Pixar Animation Studios, en speciaal geselecteerd door de leden van LEGO Ideas. De ontwikkeling van dit model begon al toen de klassieke Pixar film over de schattige robot nog in de maak was. Het heeft bijna tien jaar geduurd voordat het LEGO model helemaal was ontwikkeld en de uiteindelijke versie heeft allerlei unieke WALL•E kenmerken zoals een verstelbare nek, beweegbaar hoofd, armen die omhoog, omlaag en zijwaarts kunnen worden bewogen, grijphanden en rupsbanden. Onder de klep is ruimte voor al het afval dat de robot van de verlaten planeet opraapt! Bij de set hoort ook een boekje met informatie over de ontwerper en over de Pixar animatiefilm.
- Inclusief verstelbare nek, beweegbaar hoofd, armen die op allerlei manieren kunnen worden bewogen, grijphanden, afvalruimte met klep en rupsbanden
- Ook inclusief laatste-plant-op-aarde element
- Bouw de authentieke LEGO® versie van de geliefde robot!
- Ideaal als displaymodel en voor rollenspel
- Draai de nek en zet het hoofd in diverse standen
- Beweeg de armen omhoog, omlaag en zijwaarts
- Pak het plantje op met de grijphanden van WALL•E
- De achterklep kan worden geopend en gesloten
- Inclusief boekje met informatie over de ontwerper en over de Pixar animatiefilm
- Het perfecte cadeau voor alle fans van LEGO® speelgoed en WALL•E!
- Afmetingen: 18 cm hoog, 16 cm lang en 16 cm breed
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- September 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ValueEdwardo | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I can't usually be bothered to write reviews, but felt compelled to here, mainly due to the great value for money this set offers. First off, at almost 700 pieces for £40 you can't go too wrong. The box is heavy, the model is a good size and feels solid and weighty - so overall you feel like your getting value for money. The design and build are great, and they've gotten the scale just right to provide a really detailed, and instantly recognisable model of Wall-e, but Im sure you've figured that out from photos already. There is NO stickers, everything is printed!!! Hallelujah!! Its a good collection of usable parts (and lots of nice orange/yellow pieces you don't see much of) for your lego bag. As a previous reviewer stated, the head is prone to spinning round with gravity, but Im sure a quick fix will surface on the internet soon enough. Also, the arms don't articulate as much as I would have liked and they don't have the yellow/black hazard stripes that Wall-e has. And lastly, the tracks don't roll too well, but its not a major issue - I don't think it would hamper kids play experience. Overall this is a great set of an iconic and loveable robot from what was one of the best Pixar movies. Always nicer to get a lego set in the more premium (ideas/architecture flip lid style) box too.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55WALL•E
- October 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego Kit I Have Ever Bought.Xyaddy | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I was not expecting to buy any Lego when I had gone into Toys R Us and had actually gone in for something completely different. I was rushing and I was not intending to look at the Lego like I usually do, but my fiance did. He came to me and showed me the box containing Wall-E. I have been waiting for the kit since I first heard it was coming out. I had a really tough choice whether or not to buy him. But Wall-E's cute face prevailed and I bought him as well as what I had intended to buy. I brought him home and began to build him right away with great excitement! It was fascinating to see how he was made! I enjoyed seeing how the shape of his eyes were to be built as well as the rest of him. I love him! Pros: - He looks exactly like Wall-E! - Lots of moveable parts (like each eye moves separately) - The detail is amazing. - Beautiful size! - The design was very well thought out. Cons: - My Wall-E's head swivels on his own and is hard to place his head without it turning backwards. - Plant falls out of his hand easily if you're trying to adjust his hand. I love him and cannot wait to show him off and display him. I intend to fix his neck swivel problem as it is annoying, but not enough for me to hate this beautiful kit! By far, this is my most favourite Lego kit I have ever bought!Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55WALL•E
- March 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New solution isn't always the bestSwatNinja | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!The latest Lego Ideas project is a gorgeous piece of art! One of the best, (if not the best) direct representation of a character I've seen depicted. There are build techniques I've never seen before. Daunting at first, but not so difficult that one tends to push forward without issues. Curious why they didn't use a printed (diagonally striped) 2x4 smooth piece instead of the current plain 1x4 peg & 1x4 smooth pieces for the arm. I don't normally change things once they're built, but this lil' guy warrants that attention. The tracks don't move as freely, but that's fine since it's for display purposes. They even included Wall-E's lil' bug friend. Had to get reference first to figure that out (talk about using imagination). Also, I've gotten the revised version. Appears the original release had issues with the neck spinning freely on its axis. LEGO listened and used a ball joint (like in their Bionicle line) to fix that problem. I ended up with a new one. The head (which is front heavy) now falls downward. It's a more difficult fix since the ball joint is fully exposed. I ended up re-installing the original neck design. Found that PTFE (teflon) tape, hockey tape or even a light coating a crazy glue works; and it's hidden. Recommend this, absolutely!Bruikbaar?55WALL•E
- October 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itJoe436 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This is actually the first Lego set that I have purchased in a long time for myself. I've only been purchasing pieces to build my own stuff and as presents for my niece. I'm such a fan of Wall-E that I couldn't resist. Building it was fun and the instructions were good. I did have a problem telling the difference between the dark grey and black pieces in the instructions a few times. But I think that was from this new halogen light bulb I got. Ironic considering the end credit scene of the movie. It was interesting to see it all come together at the end. I was curious about some of the piece choices in the set. But this is my first build in a long time so I just dismissed it. After he was done, I was tired and fingers hurt but still spent and hour playing with him. The head swiveling issue is a bit annoying, but Celair's suggestion of using pipe tape worked perfectly. There is also an alternative build instructions just for the neck. If the tape doesn't hold up I might do it, but his head should be fast and easy to move. Others have also complained about the treads not moving. Unless they're made of rubber I don't see how this would be possible. But my first build so I'm not an expert on these things. Nothing took away from the fun of building and playing with him.Bouwervaring: Beginnende LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55WALL•E