Race naar de overwinning in LEGO® City met deze rallyauto inclusief verstelbare achterspoiler en zwart-wit geblokte vlag. Eindeloze bouw- en speelmogelijkheden in LEGO City. Inclusief racepiloot minifiguur.
- Inclusief racepiloot minifiguur
- De set bevat een rallyauto met verstelbare achterspoiler
- Start de racewagen en neem het op tegen je vrienden
- Inclusief geblokte finishvlag
- De rallyauto is 4 cm hoog, 12 cm lang en 5 cm breed
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- January 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great attempt at a rally carJay80 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!As someone that's been involved in Rally for a few years, and a fan much longer than that, I was very happy to see this addition to the lego fleet. On my personal car I have white gravel wheels, and only just removed a similar light bar, so those details really made me smile. The jumbo adjustable spoiler and oversized fenders great, and really match up with the current styles. I also like the hood vents and large exhaust tips. I do have a few criticisms though, but they don't take away too much from the overall build. Probably my biggest complaint is primarily a result of the scale. Rally is a two person sport, Driver AND Co-Driver. Of course you couldn't squeeze in a second mini fig at this scale, so I can forgive that. It would be nice to see a future model done to a better scale. Rally cars have to be street legal, so a license plate would have been a nice touch, there is room for it on the rear bumper. My only other issues are just in the details. I would like to have seen a spare tire in the trunk, maybe a fire extinguisher in the cockpit, and a hand brake. It would also have been nice to be able to swap the driving light covers for clear lenses. Picky details, I know. Still a great little build, and I hope a sign of future rally products to come.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Rallyauto
- February 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favourite small buildsWizardOfOz | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!When I first saw this car, I felt it was one of those "must have" sets and I wasn't let down by the reality of it. It's one of the most fun ~100 piece builds I've had for a long time. I really like the end result and to me, it looks like the fusion of a Group B rally car and a Pikes Peak Hill Climb car. There are plenty of details that I'm especially fond of, including the printed 1x1 round tiles, which read "LIGHT" as well as the printed dashboard, the vented bonnet, the sewer pipe exhausts and the adjustable spoiler. The minifigure is pretty good with back printing following from the front though I find it curious that he's wearing sunglasses. The five stickers are easy to apply so there's little awkwardness in doing so and worrying if you've applied them too far to the left, right, top or bottom. The omnipresent Octan logo on the side stickers will please fans of the Lego fuel company. Regarding the criticism about the lack of a registration plate, I can't say I agree that having such a plate would be a nice touch. While it is mandated that a rally car is based on a production road-legal car, there is no requirement for a registration plate given that this is not described as a "road rally" car. The criticism of the scale and not having a driver and co-driver seated abreast is a moot point as the proportions of minifigures compared to people make it impractical to make vehicles to scale - the majority of Lego minifigure cars (and even trucks) based loosely on real life counterparts don't permit sitting side by side. All in all, this was a really enjoyable little build and I think it would put a smile on the faces of kids and AFOLs alike. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes small vehicles.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Rallyauto
- May 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setSMRacing | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This is one of my favorite sets in my collection. As a long time rally fan, and more recently competitor, seeing a mini-fig scale rally car was wonderful, and it doesn't disappoint. The body lines, the front light rails, even the huge wing, all manage to give it the feel of a rally machine, without being specific enough to define it as any particular make or model... However, I have to agree with another commenter that the set is lacking a rear plate, and while it does not detract from the set, it's inclusion is one of those little surprise details that we have come to expect from Lego. Honestly hope this is a sign to come, and that we will be seeing more sets like this in the future, especially in the Speed Champions side.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Rallyauto
- March 12th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lovely details, but let down by wimpy axlesFromageTheDog | 35-44Whatever happened to the robust metal axles of our youth? It seems that all modern LEGO sets have plastic axle pegs onto which the wheels are snapped. While these seem to work reasonably well (the Airport Fire Truck and Friends Farm Tractor come to mind), for this particular kit the simple act of rolling the car along the ground is sufficient to make one of the wheels pop off its peg spontaneously. Especially frustrating for my son, who was otherwise quite pleased with the kit. Maybe just defective? But that's just as disappointing, given the flawless quality I recall from my childhood.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Rallyauto