Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™
Ontvang deze 'Blue Fury' Hot Rod GRATIS bij elke aankoop vanaf € 85.*Meer info
Product uit de handel
Verzin je eigen LEGO® Star Wars: Episode VIII speelavonturen met Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter. Dit model is voorzien van grote vleugels, rode uitlaatdetails, een cockpit die open kan met plaats voor een minifiguur en boordgeschut met triggeractivering en veermechanisme. De set bevat ook 3 minifiguren plus een figuur van BB-9E.
- Inclusief 3 minifiguren: Kylo Ren, een First Order TIE Pilot, een First Order Stormtrooper en een figuur van BB-9E.
- Met een cockpit die open kan met plaats voor een minifiguur, grote vleugels, rode uitlaatdetails en 2 wapens met triggeractivering en veermechanisme.
- De helm van de First Order TIE Pilot heeft een decoratie met rode strepen, nieuw vanaf september 2017.
- Wapens: Kylo's lichtzwaard, een blaster en een blasterpistool.
- Druk op de triggers aan de bovenkant om het geschut met veermechanisme af te vuren.
- Afmetingen: ca. 12 cm hoog, 41 cm lang en 23 cm breed.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 180 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- March 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let the past.....fly!chozoone19 | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Kylo Rens personal fighter the TIE Silencer didn't have much screen time in the new movie but it leaves quite the impression. Sleek, nimble, powerful and intimidating looking this craft really exemplifies it's pilot, and this model does a great job of showing it off. Took about two hours building between me and my wife, engineering wise it's pretty impressive how the whole wing assembly is done, technic stud lengths through the body of the craft lend to a lot of stability even with the large wingspan. And large it most certainly is, dwarfing any other fighter class lego model I have, especially any previous TIE style ones [current ones being the Rebels TIE advanced prototype and the last stand alone Vaders TIE advanced], sporting a wide body and dagger like wing tips nearly double that. Colors fit Kylo's style of black, gray and highlights of red, detailed in all the right places with 'blaster' emitters at the tip of each wing and another in the gaps between the top and bottom wing ends. Has a good selection of minifigures too: of course coming with Kylor Ren, newly printed face to show the scar he'd received from Force Awakens, a First Order TIE pilot, First order Storm trooper [seems a lot of TIE sets have pilot and trooper together for some reason], and finally a semi minifig BB-9E so there is plenty of variety for play for younger builders. Overall just a really great set, good job Lego.Bruikbaar?55Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™
- September 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TIE SilencerJediLegoLover | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This TIE Fighter is obviously inspired by Darth Vader's TIE Advanced and the TIE Interceptor. It's real name is the TIE Silencer and Kylo Ren is an expert pilot thanks to the skills passed down from his father. The build is repetitive but that's the same for any TIE Fighter. However the techniques used are interesting and the finished model is very sturdy. Official images of this ship have been released and the movie accuracy appears very good. The scale of the model has been forsaken for detail - it is completely out of proportion with a Special Forces TIE fighter. The minifigures are incredible! Kylo Ren comes with a new head-piece showing his scar and it's dual sided - angry or very angry. The new fabric cape resembles the new one he has in the film. However I preferred a metallic grey lightsaber hilt rather than a black one. The TIE pilot's helmet finally has red stripes which wasn't included in the Special Forces TIE. BB-9E is a new First Order astromech and printed with a lot of detail. FAN FACT: On set BB-9E was referred to as 'Bee Bee Hate'. The First Order Stormtrooper completes the selection nicely. I think this is an amazing set and definitely one of the best from The Last Jedi range. It's price is quite high but it's still an amazing model. If you're going to start with one of The Last Jedi sets, then this is the one to start with.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™
- September 26th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It's the little things...StarWarsLegoDad | 35-44First of all, this is a very cool looking ship. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and build sets with my elementary school-aged daughters all the time. Even though they gravitate toward the Friends and Disney Princess lines, I know I have a cool Star Wars model when they ooh and aah over it. And they did! My biggest issue with this purchase is a small but irritating detail--where is Kylo Ren's helmet?! It might seem insignificant but I purchase these models for the mini figures as much as the ships themselves. And yes, if I had looked at the box more clearly I would have seen it (or not seen it, I suppose). But, I have not liked the previous Kylo Ren kits enough to purchase them, so I was excited to add him to my growing line up of Sith Lords. But the helmet is such a key piece! Maybe he doesn't wear it in the upcoming movie, but it seemed, honestly, really cheap to not include it. And in fact, had I noticed it, probably wouldn't have bought it. Seems a shame to be disappointed by something that I feel should have been a no-brainer to include. This has also happened with Sabine Wren, where her awesome Mandolorian helmet is in one set, and not the other. Seems like a cheap move. All that said, again, the ship is amazing, we had fun building it as always, I'd just like LEGO to be a little more conscious of this sort of thing. I was disappointed.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™
- April 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tie Silencer!LegoHooked | 55-64Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Have a little much time on my hands lately and re-detailed this solid model! Added days more build time! I like detailing to the movies, and had to tear into this one after I saw Ray cut its wing off LOLBouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™