Word nu VIP en ontvang een Schommelschip cadeau bij elke aankoop vanaf € 85*Geen VIP?
Kleine onderdelen en bal.
If you love ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night, we’ve got a treat for you – the LEGO® Haunted House (10273). Take time out of everyday life and explore something extraordinary as you discover the thrills and surprises packed into this stunning building project.
Spookily good details bring the story to life
Take your time building this impressive haunted house model, before exploring all the intricate details hidden within. The house opens up, making it easy to explore inside where you’ll discover a working free-fall ride plus automatic doors at the top of the tower. See the haunted front doors close for a spooky effect. Add the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the Powered Up app.
A building project that’s full of thrills
This Haunted House is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate clever design. This model also makes a scarily good gift, birthday present or Christmas gift.
We have introduced new packaging for adult builders to make it easier to find products related to their interests and passions. Be it sports, film, art, vehicles, landmark buildings or fairground icons, LEGO sets bring these to life in brick form. With the new packaging clearly showcasing which interest each product relates to, we took the decision to discontinue Creator Expert branding. While the brand won’t be featured on future packaging and in communication, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible sets, guaranteeing hours of building enjoyment.
- This creepy LEGO® Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details.
- Why should kids get all the fun when it comes to scary toys? This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting.
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you’ll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO® Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the app.
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO® fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mum, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift.
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away. To motorize your model, add 1 x 88009 and 2 x 88008 Powered Up components (sold separately).
- This set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions to guide and inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® construction kits for adults, designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant LEGO models.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Zoveel te zien, zoveel te doen.Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Dit pakket is een feestje van begin tot eind. Voordat je begint bekijk de video van de makers van dit pakket op YouTube om alvast in de sfeer te komen. En begin met bouwen. Je zal niet teleurgesteld raken. Er is veel te bouwen en ook zoveel detail in alles. Van het schilderij van de graaf tot het orgel, de trofee kamer etc. De lift is een hele uitdaging maar heel tof. Het is een geweldige ervaring om te bouwen en zijn geld meer dan waard. Kopen dus :)SpeelervaringAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Waar voor je geldAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bruikbaar?55Spookhuis
- October 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Past goed bij opa's kermisOPAG |Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Leuk spookhuis met grappige details. Steeat inmiddels op het kermisterrein. Kleinkinderen vinden het prachtig om te spelen met de "vrije val". 1 torentop ontbrak in de set(12e zakjes), maar werd keurig door Lego opgestuurd en maakt de set compleet. Lof voor wederom goede service van Lego.SpeelervaringAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Waar voor je geldAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bruikbaar?55Spookhuis
- July 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More fun than expectedIk zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!After 3 dissapointing modulars I was thinking Lego didn't care about adults anymore. I bought it anyway and was really surprised. It is a really nice building with lots of details, I like the use of technic bricks as ornaments, it proves that you don't need special parts to make it look good. The strange high tower is in fact a free-fall tower. The braking mechanism is very clever and works really well. Some people have problems with the elevator and the brakes, maybe because I build a lot of Technic I didn't have any problem. Always line up the bricks and make sure the gears and wheels runs smoothly. The inside details are amazing, in particular the light feature behind the painting is really great. The opening and closing of the front doors and the doors at the top of the tower are very nice and works every time. With Power Functions it works well but you have to replace one of the catch links for a normal chain link and reduce the speed. With Powered Up you get much more fun. Many sounds and a better positioning of the cart in the tower, it can stop for a photo or a view through the big window and it stops for a little while before it plunges down. I like that the use of a motor is an option and you can operate it manually. The set is not cheap but for all the parts you get it is fair I think. One minor point is the alignment of the cart at the top, every second time it is too low. Probably a software bug, the designer must have thought to compensate for the uneven amount of links in the chain between the catch links. There is no need for that because with Powered Up every time the catch link is taking down by the cart. With every run the same catch link is used and the distance to the top is measured in revolutions of the motor and that is always the same. If you don't like the amusement park theme, you can take out the gears and the cart and lower the tower by taking of 2 or 3 stories. Then you have a very nice looking 18/19th century manor that fits in your village.SpeelervaringAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Waar voor je geldAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bruikbaar?55Spookhuis