Breid de bevolking van je LEGO® stad uit met deze fantastische set vol leuke minifiguren en toebehoren voor allerlei activiteiten, zoals speeltuingereedschap, een picknicktafel, een bank en een hotdog-kar. Inclusief 14 minifiguren, een geheel nieuwe baby-minifiguur en een hond.
- Bij deze set horen maar liefst 15 minifiguren, zowel mannelijk als vrouwelijke volwassenen, kinderen en zelfs een baby, plus een hond.
- Inclusief een aantal modellen om zelf te bouwen, voor een kleurig parkmilieu.
- Maak een rondje in de draaimolen.
- Accessoires: parkbank, picknicktafel, hotdog-kar met hotdog en parasol, 2 bomen, fiets, verfroller en emmer, grasmaaimachine, bal, croissant, mand, bord, hek, attachékoffer en bloemen.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 180 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- July 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Buyjj123 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This set is amazing you get 14 minifigures with assorted accessories plus a new baby and wheelchair which is just one piece. The mini builds in the set include a picnic table, bus stop sign, two trees, soccer ball and net, hotdog stand, bench, mower, fence, stroller, and a merry go round. the builds add on to the set but the main thing this set are the minifigures and that's why it is a little pricey for 157 pieces but there are a lot of minifigures. The builds are great, the hotdog stand has a compartment that you can open up and put about two hotdogs in. The picnic table and bench are basic but do a lot when you add them to a park or city.The trees are a nice addition I just wish that they came with a small platform to put them on otherwise they get knocked off pretty easy. The merry go round is great it looks great and works fantastic. The bus stop sign is also good and is a printed sign. The mower, fence, and stroller are also small builds but do a lot to compliment the minifigures. My one complaint is the soccer goal, when you get the ball through and in the goal the ball can go past because it isn't covered up, but the soccer ball is a nice addition. Also included in this set are a bike, wheelchair, croissant, apple, basket, bottle, painter brush, bucket, hotdog bun and sausage, flowers, suitcase, and a dog. This set is great but I would recommend more sets to along with this because the minifigures are great but the set itself is pretty small as far as builds go.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Plezier in het park - City personenset
- June 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A lot of possibilitiesstevesheriw | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Naturally, this set is purchased for the minifigures rather than the minibuilds, however both aspects should be satisfying. With 14 minifigures included, this means that there are many possible combinations of figures that could be assembled. There are several new prints of torsos introduced in this set. This will keep your collection from being redundant if you have townspeople from older sets. Fun in the Park features children, adults, and granparents in the set. You have equal numbers of male and females in the build. In addition to this, there is a baby which makes its debut in this set. There is an assortment of various parts and accessories added meant to boost interest in the set. They include the wheelchair, hot dog bun, baby bottle, cyclist's helmet, bicycle, and picnic basket. Children will appreciate the set, because it provides several "ordinary" citizens that are harder to find in other City sets. Adults will enjoy this set because it could enhance their own town sets. This could supplement several builds from the Creator line including the modulars. I suspect that many of the parts and torsos will appear in later sets. While a bit expensive, Fun in the Park does provide a lot of desirable minifigures, accessories, and some clever minibuilds for fans of all ages.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Plezier in het park - City personenset
- January 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent compliment and play setHelsinkiLegoDad | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I've got a three-year old son, and he has quickly grown out of his Duplo sets. He has a huge interest in Lego and especially the Superhero-themed sets, which has been both a positive and negative experience for me as a parent. The upside is that me myself is in to Marvel and DC comics, but the downside is that those sets are generally focused on solving problems by violence (even though I tend to "clean up" the sets from guns). This Christmas however, I went and bought this set even though the son rather wanted the Spiderman/Ironman/Shocker/Vulture one. Let's give it a try... And it was a success. The building phase was great fun - even though some of the pieces, like the bicycle and the wheelchair might be a bit tricky even for a 5 yo. The playing was even better. It was fantastic to see how quickly he designated roles and characters to the minifigures and we made some really funny scenarios. We ended up playing a who's-who game, with me asking questions like, "I'm the old man, and I'm looking for my grandchild who wears blue trousers and has fair hair, where is he?" This is a great buy in both terms of value and playing oppurtunities.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Plezier in het park - City personenset
- June 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.014 Minifigures + New Wheelchair and Baby CarriageEvanTheLEGOManiac | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This is a great set that strikes a great balance between kids who plan to play with the set and others (i.e., adults) who want to add to their LEGO collection. Of particular note, you can get both a working wheelchair and miniature minifigure (baby) with stroller. Great Aspects: The wheelchair is fully operational for any regular size minifigure. The top of the hot dog cart can actually lift up with enough storage space inside for one hot dog. Overall, great attention to detail (with minimal pieces) for the hot dog cart and vendor, including ketchup and mustard pumps, two hot dogs, one hot dog bun, great cook/vendor hat, and wrench (which represents tongs). The baby is very cute. The baby's mother (purple jacket) has two different faces, one with sunglasses and one without. The spinner playground equipment can be spun continuously. I used my extra spare time rim to hold the (completely-white) soccer ball in place. Downsides: The baby's arms and legs do not move. Neither the lawnmower nor baby stroller actually roll, although they do glide. More trees/greenery would have been nice...especially since it's supposed to be a park scene Difficulty: This set is very easy to build, and you can play with complete minifigures and their props while building the remainder of the set. Instructions are very clear, and there is little room for confusion. Set arrives with three different numbered bags and accompanying instruction booklets. Overall: Lots of play value here and a great way to collect a bunch of minifigures (including the baby) in one fell swoop along with the wheelchair.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Plezier in het park - City personenset