Geef plankgas in dit prachtige model op minifiguur-schaal dat je zelf kunt bouwen: de LEGO® Speed Champions versie van een Amerikaanse icoon, de Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Bij de set horen verwisselbare velgen, een racehelm, een moersleutel en een tv-camera: de droom van iedere LEGO fan met benzine in het bloed. Inclusief Chevrolet-racepiloot minifiguur.
- Inclusief Chevrolet-racepiloot minifiguur
- Een zelfbouw-racemodel van de Chevrolet Corvette Z06 met plaats voor een minifiguur en inclusief afneembare voorruit, 2 sets verwisselbare siervelgen plus authentieke Chevrolet Corvette logo- en koplampstickers
- Accessoires: racehelm voor de Chevrolet racepiloot, moersleutel en een tv-camera
- Neem het op tegen de Ford Mustang GT (productnr. 75871) voor een heftig duel in de woestijn!
- Afmetingen: 4 cm hoog, 14 cm lang en 5 cm breed
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- February 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best LEGO "City" car ever!Allyson78 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Despite being part of the Speed Champions theme, I consider this set a part of the City theme as it represents, even more so than most City sets, an accurate interpretation of a real-life vehicle. Within its own category of Speed Champions, in my opinion, the Corvette Z06 does the best job of stylistically mimicking its real-world counterpart. City LEGO designs are meant to emulate vehicles and buildings that exist, though due to the limits of the shapes of standard LEGO brick designs and the scale dictated by the LEGO Mini-figure, often designs must become a caricature of their real selves. In this respect, the Corvette Z06 set does an admiral job in maintaining proportion. In addition to accurately representing the real car's silhouette, the smaller details that are meant to mirror the unique sculpting of the body, such as the hood bulges (originating from the headlights and also the central engine bulge) and the side exit vents lend to an excellent execution of details that really do the original sports car justice. The build techniques used in this set are also innovative and clever, but that's to be expected from the Speed Champions line considering how much of a challenge it must be to represent small stylistic details in a 6-stud-wide design. The fact that not many specialized and rare pieces were used to assemble this beautiful depiction is a testament to the designer's own ingenuity. I've always been a sucker for great design and the LEGO Corvette Z06 brings together two things I love as a designer: an unconventional media (LEGO) and a well-executed end-result that captures the essence of the original inspiration well. I highly recommend this set!Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- October 4th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice carJimjo47 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!If you don't care very much about this looking like the real thing, then this is for you but if you want something that is just like the real thing, don't get this. Don't get me wrong, I really like this set and it gets the point across that its a Corvette, but the front is just way to square and its not the sleek rounded style that the Corvette is so recognizable by. The back has a lot of detail, but its kind of in a confusing jumble of stickers and parts. LEGO did a pretty good job considering the size of the car, but it still could have been just a little more sleek. The back of the car also is kind of like a big wall and when you look at it from the back,you can't even see the car over the big panel of stuff on the back. When you look at the car from the front, it just looks horrid, not at all resembling the real Corvette Z06, and, out of that big mass of ugly stuff, the windshield looks like someone put a box on top of it all and called it a car. Anyways, as far as looking at it from the side, its got great detail, with every little detail of the real Corvette on it. The interior is very well done, with a very nice driver seal with a head rest and everything. Also when you look at the car from above, you'll notice that it is very long and skinny, which looks really bad. The build its self was fun, and the basic car design is a nice one. The camera is a nice idea, but its very loose and tends to fall over. Of course this set comes with a wrench, like about every other LEGO set with a car in it does. Now the best part of this set is the racing suit. Its very nice and sporty looking, and says "Corvette Racing" on it, and the driver has a red helmet, which isn't very common. So if you want a Corvette that resembles the real thing, I'd recommend getting a scale model, but if you want a Corvette that just gets the point across that its a Corvette, get this.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- January 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent CarFrinkley | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Having always been a fan of LEGO and of Corvette's, this set was a must. I especially love that the car is minifigure scale. Now I can have a Corvette driving around my city display! I rated the level of difficulty Challenging, not because the build itself was difficult, but because this set comes with so many stickers. I think there were around twenty stickers and that can be very challenging for young builders, or people (like me) who aren't very skilled with putting stickers on. But the stickers do add a level of detail not obtainable by bricks alone and the car looks fantastic. I would recommend set this to anyone who loves cars, and especially Corvette's!!!Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- March 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An AWESOME version of a Lego Corvette!My03Tundra | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Even though I'm not much of a Chevy/GM fan, this Lego set is an excellent version of a Lego 6-wide (plus) scale Chevy Corvette! What drew me to the set was the color, the vehicle, and the details. For a sticker laden car, the details and lines are nice, clean, and do as good of representing a beautiful set. The minifigure, which I rarely touch on in my reviews, has a nice racing suit with the Corvette logo on it and a standard helmet on. He comes with a wrench accessory, four additional wheel covers, AND a nice little trackside camera too boot. Overall, an excellent value for its price. I highly recommend this set!Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Chevrolet Corvette Z06