Tilkall Y-Wing når opprørerne trenger en tøff stjernejager! Posisjoner våpenlasteren, og løft på plass ammunisjonen. Plasser piloten i Y-Wing-setet, hev landingsunderstellet og ta av. Når du når målet, kan du avfyre skyterne og dreie på tannhjulet for å åpne luken og slippe bombene!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
98% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- May 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Almost There....Almost there....Hits AWAY!!"Chadwick | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonIt was really nice to see a new Y-wing this year...and as far as Y-wings Go, this set is as good as it gets for a play set..."Thanks Rogue One!" The Build was super fun and introduced some cool build techniques( I like the use of the ice Skates) as well as some highly detailed greebling not usually the norm for a set like this. The Torpedo Bay Function was a nice surprise...but the cat doesn't like that much-lol The highlight for me were the mini figures...it was nice to get a different Acbar fish dude, a really Cool Astro Droid(great color combo), the pilot was "meh", allways love getting a storm trooper, and of course the best figure I thought was the battle armed Snow Wookie (It's too bad the movie didn't have more of this character in Rogue One). At any rate this set has a lot of really cool pieces to canabalize into your collection, and looks pretty cool next to its Big Brother the UCS Y-wing 10134. It was nice to see such great discounts on this set for May 4th across the market and it looks like you can still pick one of these up discounted for a limited time ...so I highly recommend racking up those VIP points and pick one of these up-Great set :)Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- May 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The force is with this Y Wing5chmidt | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfAs a fan of the original trilogy I was very pleased that lego could create such an accurate representation of an iconic Star Wars vehicle. The little crane thing was a nice touch too. The Y wing itself looks stunning and I was pleasantly surprised by how large it actually was. Minifigures are good too and was cool for lego to include one of those admiral ackbar people in the set. Also the yeti type guy with the backpack was a nice touch. The mechanism for the bombs is also well designed and the new-ish spring loaded missile things are a great addition aswell.However the guns need to be rotated so that the cockpit can be opened which makes doing that a bit fiddly. Another thing is that for £65, it's quite expensive for what it is but I managed to pick it up for a reduced price of £50 which I thought was semi reasonable. Overall it's a great set with cool features and I would recommend the set to any Star Wars or lego enthusiast.VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 2 timer 15 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- June 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of upgrade potentialkoppola | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennThe first thing I do after putting together (sometimes during) a set is think of ways I could make it better; or at least better in my eyes. I try to think of most sets as a prototype waiting on me to make it more complete. Everyone needs a hobby, right? Anyway, this set had lots of room for improvement. Not saying it's not a good set as is, it's a beautiful set. But, let's get to it... Everyone who has this set knows that you turn the knob at the back, and it rotates the internal bomb racks. You slide in a bomb and keep turning until you get all of them in. Ugh, one just popped out of the bottom. Or you do happen to get them all in and you're flying and do a roll, then a bomb drops out of the top. So, that was the first thing I did. Add doors: one at the top, one at the bottom. Now you can spin that bomb bay to your heart's desire and it never jams, and never drops a high explosive. It took a little rearranging, but that's why Legos are so fun, right? Next major upgrade was the turret. I took the liberty of adding "mechanics" for control of the turret, just behind the pilot. Does it really operate the turret? Nope, but looks better. I took the canopy section off for the pics, but it still opens like normal when in place. Last major upgrade was to the cockpit. Added more flight control features and computer elements. Minor adjustments was to the area where the droid hangs out in; raised him up just a little so I could see his shoulders from the side and his face from the front canopy. Also added some detail under where the droid sits. Removed the spring shooters and smoothed it out (it just didn't look right). And added a clear 1x2 brick just behind the canopy so you can more clearly see through it and see the interior turret base. Hoping to upload some pics. Be sure to have fun with those bricks and make it your own.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- June 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Hit that opening!" -- You need to hit this onebeststarpilotinthegalaxy | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI picked up this set yesterday and can't stop admiring it. The detail on the fuselage and engine pods is exquisite, making clever use of standard elements, in addition to the ice skate pieces. The engines are well-designed and sturdy, really giving it that stripped-down Alliance feel. The designers achieved the accurate cockpit shape with the excellent use of hinges hidden inside the build. The sand-blue pieces and cockpit printing are a terrific inclusion. What sold me on this set was the bomb-dropping mechanism. After trying to design my own bomb-dropping features in airplane MOC's, I can truly appreciate how this one works. A simple set of Technic gears on a single axle rotates within the craft, cradling the projectiles between the nubs. Three projectiles is the max capacity, and the design allows you to fly the ship around in any direction without them falling out (even upside down)! The loading port fits with the design and is not an eyesore. I also appreciate the comparatively inconspicuous spring-loaded shooters beneath the laser cannons. The absence of transparent pieces on the cannons gives it a more realistic look. The maintenance vehicle is actually a solid build too, and it remains stable when lifting the ordinance rack. The included minifigures are very welcome, the Stormtrooper being the only non-exclusive one among them. The print and molding detail is simply gorgeous. Because this set is so well done, I will not say anything about the 8 decals, especially since they also look good. ;) The folding landing gear (all three legs fold up) is an added bonus. This is my first Y-Wing set, after having waited ever since the 10th anniversary 2007 edition, and I am very pleased. My Rebel squadron has finally acquired a Y-Wing. It is definitely a step up from all of the other versions, including the (still good) 9495 Gold Leader's Y-Wing, though I do like the white engine lines on that model. LEGO keeps on stepping up their game with their STAR WARS designs, and I am sure they will keep me coming back for more.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timer 35 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Y-Wing Starfighter™