Gi smårollingen din muligheten til å bygge en flott togbane til nye eller eksisterende DUPLO tog med settet LEGO® DUPLO® 10882 Togskinner. Med planoverganger, stoppesteder, brytere og både buede og rette skinnedeler er alt klart for grenseløs lek! Barn i førskolealder vil også elske den røde funksjonsklossen som de kan plassere på skinnegangen for å få alle kompatible DUPLO tog (inkludert 10874 Damptog og 10875 Godstog) til å stoppe.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
67% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- June 15th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Defective productyyilmaz | 35-44Kjøpt for: SonDear Lego, you are great and this review is by no means about your great toys. This review is specifically about the railways set that I bought for my 3-year old son. After a long and detailed analysis of two shifter railways pieces (see pictures) included in Lego Duplo 10882, which we combined with Lego Duplo 10894 train set as recommended on the package, I am 100% certain that the shifters are defective/flawed. The train set slides without problems on other railway pieces, but when you take the train through the shifters the wheels of the train set do not fit through and the train derails. This problem occures regardless of where the shifter is located. This makes a frustrating game-play experience for my train-freak son. Again, we are big fans of Lego toys and we spend a considerable amount of money each month for Lego sets. Such defective pieces are difficult to come by in Lego sets so this was a real disappointment. What would your recommendation/solution be for this problem? Thanks.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in these tracks. The train you're using (set 10894) is not designed to work with these tracks. This train has wider wheels (designed for younger builders), which will not fit on special track pieces like switches, crossings, or bridges. The train you were likely looking for was number 10874 (or 10875). That features the narrower wheels designed to go with these tracks.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?15Togskinner
- January 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but 2 pieces dont fit the train wellMyThreeSons | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonWe have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of tracks and the bridge tracks. This set is the best of the two track sets that we have but the two junction pieces have raised edges that are too narrow to allow the train's wheels to pass through smoothly. The train goes through these sections of track at an angle and can cause it to derail. I wish they had included 2 extra regular curved track pieces so that we could create a full loop without using the junction pieces.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP21 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! Our DUPLO® tracks have been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Togskinner
- May 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You're on track to...stop.Durandal | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonMy son (2) inherited a mid-2000s Duplo train from his cousin. This track is a lighter color, but still 100% compatible with old and new trains. (Only the trains intended for rails, not the ones with big fat wheels which I wish they wouldn't call "trains".) My son loves the train crossing and likes to put the arms down and says "ding ding ding!" and he routinely changes the track around on his own and knows how to put it together. (It may not be the most optimal layout, but he's 2.) The switch track is great to give his daddy (me) some more complicated layouts to fascinate him. My ONE complaint about this is that it comes with a red "action brick". Red ones make the train stop...and frustrate my little one. Literally ANY OTHER ACTION BRICK would have been better. He loves the whistle one. The light would be okay. The blue water one? Great! Even the green one to reverse direction would be better. Because he gets frustrated when the train stops, we've had to put the red action bricks away...so that definitely isn't a selling point for this set.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 5 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Togskinner
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Expansionjay2 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonAdding the switch track pieces to the "Steam Train" set (10874) along with the bunch of extra curves makes the track layout so much more interesting than the default circle. Highly recommend!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 min.Var dette nyttig?55Togskinner