Gi smårollingen din muligheten til å bygge en flott togbane til nye eller eksisterende DUPLO tog med settet LEGO® DUPLO® 10882 Togskinner. Med planoverganger, stoppesteder, brytere og både buede og rette skinnedeler er alt klart for grenseløs lek! Barn i førskolealder vil også elske den røde funksjonsklossen som de kan plassere på skinnegangen for å få alle kompatible DUPLO tog (inkludert 10874 Damptog og 10875 Godstog) til å stoppe.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
75% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but 2 pieces dont fit the train wellMyThreeSons | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonWe have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of tracks and the bridge tracks. This set is the best of the two track sets that we have but the two junction pieces have raised edges that are too narrow to allow the train's wheels to pass through smoothly. The train goes through these sections of track at an angle and can cause it to derail. I wish they had included 2 extra regular curved track pieces so that we could create a full loop without using the junction pieces.21 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! Our DUPLO® tracks have been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Togskinner
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Expansionjay2 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonAdding the switch track pieces to the "Steam Train" set (10874) along with the bunch of extra curves makes the track layout so much more interesting than the default circle. Highly recommend!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 min.Var dette nyttig?55Togskinner
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love!Rache | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonBoth our 6 and 2 year old love these train tracks! They've used it with other sets with wheels without issue. We do have the train it's designed for as well. Great buy!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Var dette nyttig?55Togskinner
- in about 12 hoursAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Duplo Train Tracks 10882Leeusha | 25-34Kjøpt for: SonHi, A little disappointed with this product. I purchased this for my 3 yr old birthday two days ago. When we opened this to my surprise with a set of train tracks there is NO TRAIN. So I double check the box and it does not come with one ( clearly my mistake) - however ridiculous. I then drive back to the store on his birthday happy to buy the train that must go with this train track to find out it is not sold separately. The next size up 10872 now $34 also is NOT sold with Train. So we have to spend $80 for a train set 10874 with a train. So tell me please how do I but the train that goes with this train set so my little boy can actually enjoy this toy.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP17 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear there was some confusion. We've tried really hard to make it clear in the product description and on the packaging that this is an add-on pack of tracks. This pack was designed for builders to be able to expand sets 10874 Steam Train and 10875 Cargo Train. It's not meant to be played with on its own. The track will also be compatible with many older DUPLO® trains. For more info, you can get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Var dette nyttig?15Togskinner
1 av 1