Med det morsomme og fleksible settet LEGO® City 60205 Skinner og svinger kan du forsere alle slags hindringer! Bygg ut jernbanestrekningen, slik at toget ditt kan tøffe av sted til helt nye steder. Hold innbyggerne i LEGO City tilfredse med tog som går når de skal!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
80% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 5 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0SatisfactoryShaunaM | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI bought these tracks so I could extend the Disney Station & Train #71044 and happy with purchase. I just wish you could purchase the tracks separately as I only used the straight tracks to extend the Disney tracks. I am left with the curved & flexible pieces that at present I won’t be using. Looking at my set-up if I want to extend it further I only would require more straight pieces but I won’t be buying this set just to get 8 straight tracks. Lego, please consider letting us purchase individual pieces. I would gladly purchase them separately but won’t buy a set just to get a few more pieces.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Opplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Skinner og svinger
- in 25 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0good quality, but track bundles should be split upJeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI love my lego trains. All the train sets come with a bunch of curve tracks, but not enough straight tracks for us folks who want to add to their immersive lego displays. I would love to see sets of only straight tracks for sale. Why is it only possible to buy sets of tracks with multiple track types? Why can't we buy sets with straights only?Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?35Skinner og svinger
- in 25 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Matobuilder | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfGot these to extend our Christmas Train set, easy to use and assemble. The flexible tracks are a great option to get an uneven loop lined back up with the rest of the tracks.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Skinner og svinger
- in 21 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great, but limited optionsAZkobushi | 65 or olderJeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: GranddaughterThe track add on box is OK, but insufficient for doing much more than adding onto existing sets. If anyone wants to create even a simple oval, multiple sets of this type would have to be purchased to do this, often to the chagrin of the parent, etc. There should be options to purchase just the tracks required to do this, or at least instructions on what would be required, rather than leave it up to guesswork. When my kids were small, I had an elaborate train set up (fixed to a base), so they could create anything they wanted. It was great for the time, but times have changed. I purchased the Hogwarts Express train set for my granddaughter, which in fact came with zero tracks. No problem, I bought a couple sets of tracks so she could enjoy a track set up. However, it was quickly obvious that the few pieces in the sets were still sadly insufficient to complete a simple oval. It is OK to show with illustrations how the box of tracks can extend other sets, but is no help to the purchaser what it would take to do anything else. Having some sort of option to get just the pieces a user needs to create and complete a simple layout would alleviate buying frustrations and help reduce negative reviews.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?35Skinner og svinger