- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
69% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.2out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- April 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Intro to LEGO Serious PlayPaulWynia | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThese kits are an excellent way to introduce someone to LEGO Serious Play methods. You need to consider what kind of workshop you'll be running to determine if these are the right ones for you. The set has enough variety to run just about any individual or pair build activity over a 1-3 day Facilitators class. However these sets are not really designed for group building activities where a combined build is created. There's nothing really missing, but you'll spend a lot of time re-sorting afterwards. Instead you should get an Identity and Landscape kit if that is your goal. Finally if you're only looking to run a 1-2 hour workshop for individuals, then I'd recommend the Windows Exploration kit. Starter kits are nice in that you can order only the number you need, but are a little expensive if you're just running quick sessions plus they take up more space if you're travelling. I tend to give these away as part of Facilitator training and find them very useful for people just starting to explore the techniques on their own. More variety than the Window Exploration and much more cost effective than Landscape.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55
- February 26th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Please read before buying...Leather | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfAs a few reviews have pointed out before, all of the Serious Play sets are NOT designed for your average child or even Lego fan. They are meant for corporate environments, mainly team building events. These are not meant for people that just want to build stuff at home. Sure, you can use them for that, but that is not the primary function. That's why some of the other Serious Play sets are so very expensive. These aren't supposed to supplement your child's collection or to be a gift for someone. Please understand this before purchasing.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45
- December 17th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit ReviewMarkoRilloSeriousPlayPro | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfLEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit is a part of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY collection. LEGO SERIOUS PLAY is not a regular LEGO set. It is designed for workshop use in teams or in organizational context. This means that a meaningful use of this product relies on a trained LEGO SERIOUS PLAY facilitator of one of the global LEGO SERIOUS PLAY communities such as Serious Play Pro. Please refer to LEGO dedicated SERIOUS PLAY website for further information about the background of the method: http://www.lego.com/en-us/seriousplay/ LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit consists of a box that contains 214 items, including: - LEGO SERIOUS PLAY 24 page Imaginopedia brochure, which describes the core elements of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method: 1) constructing, 2) giving meaning, 3) making the story. - Set of ordinary LEGO bricks, including 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x2, 2x4, 2x8 and some transparent bricks; - Set of large DUPLO bricks, including 2x2, 2x4, a transparent 2x4; - Plates, including 8x8 base plate and small plates: 1x10, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8 (incl with holes), 2x12, 4x6, 4x8; corner plate: 3x6, round black turnplate with 4 central knobs. - Connectors, incl: string, string with knobs, flexible rods, corrugated PVC pipe, cross axles - Wheels, tires, bearings - for cars, helicopters, gears for machinery - Hinges and turntables for moving parts - 2 minifigures with helmet, hat, black tophat, hair and crown and 1 dead skeleton - Some special items that serve as metaphors for discussion: white pillar, green bush, bridge, ladder, satellite dish, small shovel, whip, flowers, transparent meteors, windows (both with frames and transparent glass), jet engines, aeroplane wings, flag poles, french tower, gold coins and gold bar LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit is primarily intended for workshop use where the kit can be used by a single workshop participant to engage in different exercises, tasks and engage in LEGO SERIOUS PLAY moderated discussion for 15 minutes until max 4 hours. If you plan to engage in a longer LEGO SERIOUS PLAY session in larger groups then I would strongly suggest to go for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Identity and Landscape Kit (art. 2000430) with Connections Kit (art. 2000431).Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55
- May 3rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0No ideaReverendSkull | 65 or olderKjøpt for: SelfI had no idea what this was. Turns out it is a way for corporate teams to connect and learn to work together. But you need to hire a team expert to come to your workplace and supervise the teams. I am just a person and I added the Lego pieces to my growing collection of bricks for future use.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45