Fang selve essensen av New York Citys arkitektur med City med dette fantastiske settet med ikoniske bygg – Flatiron, Chrysler og Empire State samt One World Trade Center og Frihetsgudinnen – alt i én samlet, vakker modell. Hver LEGO® konstruksjon er laget for å gi en unik og tilfredsstillende byggeopplevelse, med realistiske farger og riktig relativ skala. Denne flotte modellen fokuserer på den fantastisk mangfoldige arkitekturen i en av verdens mest dynamiske byer.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
87% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.9out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- August 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Instructions errorDerf | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfWhile building this set, I found a error in the in the instructions, at the end of page 96 or step 6 of step 71, there is already one 3 by 1 grey Lego peice at the top of the building.Then in the next step (step 7 of step 71 on page 97) it says you need 3 more 3 by 1 grey Lego peice`s when you only need 2 more. I looked at the instructions, confused for a long time and thought I would address you on the matter so that no-one else has too be confused. The set itself was nice to look at and well designed. I would definitely recommend it to someone. Yours sincerely. A concerned costomer. Thankyou and have a good day. Picture of error below:29 August 2019Emily, Customer ServiceWe're glad you liked the set, and thanks for pointing that out! It's not often that our instructions have errors. We'll let the team know.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timer 50 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45New York City
- January 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun time building this pieceTrishbella189 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI had a great time building this piece ..a but confusing towards the end but I was able to get through it and managed to finish and overall great piece to add to my collection of all the architecture pieces..Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55New York City
- December 30th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pretty FrustratingJennGavinsmom | 35-44Kjøpt for: SonWe bought this for our ten year old son who has most of the items in the architecture series. He easily has done the much larger sets and many other Lego sets with thousands of pieces. This one was the first time he just lost interest and became to frustrated to finish himself. The problems are with the Empire State Building portion. The pieces fall apart easily as you assemble it and then the base part of the building does not connect with the tower portion. We rebuilt the bottom portion and the tower portion three times with three different people and same result every time. We had to use an extra piece from our own Legos to make the tower set on the base and even then it won't set centered. The other beef is that they really should have given a little more thought to the Statue of Liberty piece and at least given her a torch or something that makes her look like the actual statue other than just being green. We have done Venice, Berlin, Chicago, and all the different towers and this is the first time the set was a bit of a let down. Looks good from a distance now on his shelves but definitely not as great as the rest of the series quality wise.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP9 January 2017Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for sharing your concerns. The good news is that one of your concerns can be addressed immediately. I can tell by your image that you built the Empire State Building incorrectly. It is challenging from the angle to determine what happened but the tower should sit flush and centered on the base. This could mean that the base is built wrong or the tower is built wrong. I would completely disassemble this building and try again. In regards to the Statue of Liberty I can only pass your feedback on to the designers.VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?25New York City
- May 11th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0No place, like New YorkMikey6322 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis is my 2nd Architecture build, and really have enjoyed the New York skyline build. See how the buildings are in different height too. My only criticism is that the Statue of Liberty is abit plain and doesn't really look like the real thing to be honest. But that's it. Really good project to build and give it a 8/10Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45New York City