Koble til LEGO® 88005 LPF 2.0 Light til LEGO modeller med oppladbare komponenter — som LEGO City 60051 Passasjertog — og lys opp dine modeller !Byggeinstruksjoner
- Har 2 LED lys, tilkoblingskabel og koblingspunkt for oppladbare LEGO® komponenter .
- Må bare brukes sammen med LEGO® modeller som har oppladbare komponenter, inklusive LEGO City 60051 Passasjertog.
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
86% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.4out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- November 12th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Powered up Train LightsDulso | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennVery easy to fit works off the B channel of the remote with 10 levels of brightness by using the + - key.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 6 min.Var dette nyttig?45Lys
- May 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy peasyJeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfEasy fit, easy to use, great result. 10 levels of brightness. Works with either the Bluetooth remote or a suitable mobile or tablet.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 10 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Lys
- August 31st, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0I hoped for better but I still hopeBrickthus | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIn single use the light works well enough, either in the passenger train set (though it has difficulty in the cargo train) or in an alternative train such as a monorail. There are 10 levels of brightness compared to 7 for Power Functions. You can make a flashing light by putting a 24mm pulley in front of each LED and rotating the pulleys, with round plates 1x1 in the holes, using a pattern of translucent and opaque colours. That can be fun in the dark. This light brick duplicates the functionality of the previous Power Functions light brick 8870 but is more limited because only one light brick can be plugged into one port of a Powered-Up hub at a time. I made a lantern with 12 Power Functions light bricks 8870 but I could not do the same with this one because the PU plugs cannot be stacked. If you want to light both ends of a train locomotive then it will cost you another hub once port A drives the motor and port B drives the front light. This simple light function is one area where the new Powered-Up system is lacking; it does complexity but struggles to duplicate the basic simple stuff that introduces young people to extra functionality of the LEGO system. I was disappointed that this light brick is 64% more expensive than the Power Functions light brick for the same functionality and extra limitations. The two extra wire cores serve to identify the light brick to the hub when it is plugged in, but otherwise it costs more for no benefit to the user. For lighting a whole LEGO City, compare this light brick with the cost of 100 white LED Christmas lights; about the same at normal price but half the cost of this light brick in a post-Christmas sale. With the new Powered-Up hub functionality and 6 wires rather than 4 I would expect the hub to be able to flash the lights alternately for a police car, or set them in fixed alternation for a railway signal (like 12V signal 7860), or have them flash together. I am tempted to use this light brick as the easiest way to break into the electrical system, since I can understand the protocols to make lights switch with the direction of the train and stay on when the train stops. I wonder whether such functions will be developed in the Powered-Up system eventually? A scale model train locomotive needs to be able to use 2 train motors and 6 light bricks to do marker lights, tail lights, headlight and cab illumination. This has to run from a single Powered-Up hub with a LiPo battery. There is much work to do to bring the light functions up to the standard of the new motors. So I would recommend this item as a single light for the train, or as an entry point for experimentation with the electronics of the Powered-Up system. Any recommendation in multiple is on hold pending development of the Powered-Up system. For multiple lights, the Power Functions light brick 8870 is better; get them while you can.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Byggetid: 1 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?35Lys
- September 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant!KnightInArmour | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis product is brilliant! The wiring is only slightly difficult to add, due to the fact that it is so big, but that is nice for big builds! I would definitely recommend this, but one drawback is that I am having trouble attaching it to my LEGO cargo train, but because it works with the passenger train, no worries!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 5 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Lys