Bygg den klassiske James Bond™-bilen Aston Martin DB5
Gjenskap spenningen fra Goldfinger-filmen.Aston Martin DB5 er med i noen av de mest spenningsfylte scenene i filmen.
LEGO® Creator Expert James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
Autentisk og realistisk
Inkluderer de elegante og stilige detaljene på bilen til James Bond.
Inkluderer en skjulbar radarskjerm.
Klar for action
Dra girspaken bakover for å avdekke maskingeværene i panseret.
Gjenskap en unik funksjon fra filmen.
Senk farten på fiendene dine.
Hold identiteten din hemmelig.
Fans av James Bond kommer til å elske dette settetSettet er perfekt for filminteresserte samlere.
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
- December 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely the coolest and best build...ever!mdstorlie | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI was SO excited to get this set for Christmas after my Saturn V build a year ago. You can see how much energy and passion went into this build from the Lego creators. It embodies all of the nostalgia and fun that has been a part of the James Bond movies, and you can see why they featured this car in so many of them. I agree with all of the other reviewers on here about just how much fun it was to put this one together. The engineering that goes into figuring everything out is with this build is just amazing. Well done, Lego!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 6 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- July 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible buildNortherner | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIn 30+ years of building, this is the first lego set that's made me say "wow" while putting it together. The amount of creativity and thoughtful problem solving on display during the build makes it clear this was a passion project for whoever was involved. The designers must have had a blast. I intentionally avoided reviews and spoilers for the design in this set, and was glad I did. It was fun discovering how the gadgets and weapons are incorporated. I particularly loved how the instruction manual designers *redacted* the gadgets in the intro and individually highlight them at the moment you finish building each one. What a brilliant bit of playfulness! I can't even begin to imagine the challenges and approach in desiging a set to be as crazy smooth and technical as this. Gadgets aside, my favourite part of the build is when you click the elaborate rear quarter windows into place and see how perfectly and smoothly they incorporate into the overall lines of the thing (one of several times i actually said "wow" out loud!) This is the single most impressive and satisfying lego set I've ever built. More than anything I love what this set says about the creative and thoughtful people and culture behind the scenes at lego.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 3 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- April 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Something Every Bond Fan NeedsFCaputo | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennI had been looking to purchase this for a long time but never got around to it and then my wife surprised me with this as a Birthday gift this year. I have to say, this build exceeded my expectations. The design and engineering that went into this to include all the moving parts and hidden details is spectacular. I enjoyed every second of this build. Hats off to the designers who had to be true Bond fans themselves. Every detail that I thought should be there is there. Now I am just waiting for the Lotus from The Spy Who Loved Me to be next! (I'll take the BMW 750iL from Tomorrow Never Dies too).Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 4 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- July 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I never joke about my work, 007"GarcianSmith | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: Self"007, we've received intelligence that Auric Goldfinger is planning to rob Fort Knox. Now, we know you're accustomed to driving the latest cars, so we're going to provide you with an Aston Martin DB5 featuring all of the usual bells and whistles from Q Division. Just one problem, though: you'll need to build it yourself" The Aston Martin DB5 is an extremely fun build to put together and has a surprising amount of play options, which means it's much more than just a display piece. In terms of build, it took me approximately 5 hours to build (in one sitting, allowing for a break). As with most sets, you establish the moving parts early on in the build. I found the elastic band section (which controls the Ejector Seat) to be a little more fiddly than usual, but once the surrounding pieces were in place, it wasn't too much of an issue. It's a robust and sturdy build: weighty enough to feel substantial but not too heavy to detract from play. Play-wise, there are many options available: the aforementioned Ejector Seat is controlled using the rear bumper, opening the roof on pull and ejecting the seat on release. Additionally, the gear stick inside the car controls the front facing machine guns and the exhaust pipe raises and lowers the bulletproof shield at the rear of the car. Some of these features are a little stiff, but they're reliably designed and not difficult to use. The only slight negative I have is that the elegance of the car it is based on is a little lost in translation to Lego, featuring far more angles than are present in its real-life counterpart. Don't expect a 1:1 recreation of the DB5. That said, it's a striking design that certainly evokes the classic car and 007's unique features give it a unique feel. Overall, I'm really impressed with the set. A (somewhat) lengthy, but straightforward build and quite a few play options mean this is a must-have for any globe-trotting spy enthusiasts. Excellent.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 5 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5