Med barnebyggeleken LEGO® Star Wars™ Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip (75292) kan du gjenskape scenene hvor dusørjegeren mandalorianeren og Barnet kjemper mot speidersoldaten og andre fiender. Få inspirasjon til kreativ lek med dette klossebygde, pansrede transportromskipet med lasterom med karbonittelementer og sider som kan åpnes og fungerer som ramper, dobbel cockpit for LEGO minifigurer, fjærbelastede skytere, fluktkapsel og andre autentiske detaljer.
Denne byggemodellen av stjerneskipet består av 1023 deler og inkluderer fem LEGO Star Wars samlerfigurer, inkludert nye LEGO minifigurer av mandalorianeren og Barnet, som lanseres i august i 2020. Byggesettet er perfekt til rollespill og kan kombineres med andre LEGO Star Wars sett for enda mer action.
Siden 1999 har LEGO konsernet gjenskapt ikoniske romskip, kjøretøy, steder og karakterer fra det legendariske Star Wars-universet. LEGO Star Wars byggeleker er utrolig populære og omfatter flotte gavesett for alle aldersgrupper.
- Barn kan ta på seg rollen som den heltemodige mandalorianeren og iscenesette actionfylt scener fra Star Wars: The Mandalorian med denne detaljerte LEGO® klossemodellen av stjerneskipet Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip (75292).
- Den gøyale, byggbare leken inneholder fire LEGO® minifigurer: mandalorianeren, Greef Karga, en speidersoldat og Barnet. Settet inneholder også en LEGO® figur av IG-11. Alle har tøffe våpen som inspirerer til spennende rollespillkamp.
- Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip har en cockpit for to LEGO® minifigurer, to fjærbelastede skytere, lasterom med karbonittelementer og sider som kan åpnes og fungerer som ramper, soveområde og en avtakbar fluktkapsel for kreativ lek.
- Byggesettet består av 1023 deler og byr på en utfordrende byggeopplevelse. Settet kan kombineres med andre LEGO® Star Wars™ sett. Perfekt som høytids- eller bursdagsgave til jenter og gutter fra ti år og oppover.
- Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip er over 14 cm høy, 38 cm lang og 28 cm bred. Modellen fra Star Wars: The Mandalorian fungerer som slående blikkfang når den ikke brukes til transport av livsviktig last!
- Denne LEGO® Star Wars™ samlerbyggeleken består kun av LEGO byggeklosser og drives av barns kreativitet. Den krever ingen batterier, og dermed kan lekeeventyret vare så lenge barna vil!
- Har ikke barnet ditt bygd LEGO® sett før? Null problem. Dette byggbare lekesettet inkluderer nemlig trinnvise, illustrerte instruksjoner som gir barn mestringsfølelse som en ekte jedi!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ byggeleker er topp for barn (og voksne fans), som kan bruke dem til å gjenskape scener fra Star Wars-sagaen og finne på egne fortellinger. Disse fantastiske byggemodellene gjør seg dessuten flott som utstillingsmodeller.
- LEGO® klosser er lette å sette sammen og ta fra hverandre – du trenger ikke å bruke Kraften! Klossene oppfyller bransjens strengeste standarder, noe som gjør dem lette å sette sammen og gir ensartede og solide modeller.
- LEGO® klosser og deler droppes, knuses, vris, varmes opp og analyseres grundig for å sikre at dette byggesettet fra Star Wars: The Mandalorian oppfyller de høyeste sikkerhetsstandarder.
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
- December 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0“This is The Way”StarWarsFan4 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennThis is a great set and cool figures. I will start with the cons of the set. The interior is hard to play in and kind of hard to put figures in it. (The cockpit is easy to put figures in though) The carbonites are also a little hard to slide in too. The window is not packed in a bag and gets scratched up. There are several mistakes in the instructions but it did not really confuse me on the building process. Pros: Figures are cool especially Mando and Grogu. I like the bed even though you have to move the cape a little for Mando’s legs to attach to the studs. But you can put the Grogu figure in the bed fairly easily. The escape pod is cool and fun on the top. I wish there was a ladder to the cockpit but it is fine. I had a incorrect piece inserted into the set and one piece had the extra plastic still on it but those two pieces will get sent to me probably soon. If you were planning on swooshing it around really fast you might want a different set like an a-wing because this one is kind of heavy for me to do that, but you can still move it pretty fast. I definitely recommend this set for any mando fan or Razor Crest fan.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip
- January 26th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, could be fantastic with a few additionsJenn1 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfMy partner and I got into lego building around Christmas after having a lot of fun building an A-wing fighter, this is our third set since then. So far this one has been the most complex, but I wouldn't describe it as difficult to build. The instructions are very straightforward and the build was really fun. We built the first three bags in an afternoon last weekend and the second three this weekend. The ship looks great and the layout of the interior matches schematics for the Razor Crest on the internet pretty closely. I do wish that it had a gear stick in the cockpit since Grogu's obsession with the silver ball is a pretty memorable part of the series. I've been thinking I might order an antenna brick so I can add one in myself. The interior of the ship is also a little bit dark if the sides are not all open, I might try to figure out how to add lights inside so it's easier to see. I noticed a lot of people complaining about the IG-11 minifigure. Honestly, I kind of like it. If I could change anything about it, it would be cool if the arms could move a little more, even if the hand could just rotate (but I'd love it if the arms could move outward even more than that). It is a little bit tall considering the height of the interior of the ship (his head is too tall for some parts of the interior), and it can be a little difficult getting your hands inside the ship to put him inside. The minifigure I was more worried about was actually The Child minifigure, I thought it looked kind of ugly in the photos, but it's very cute in person! I do wish the printing was a little more complete though, it doesn't cover the full torso or extend to the legs and could be coloured better to reflect the characters costume. Maybe some sort of fabric piece like the poncho included for Luke in the landspeeder set would work even better? The face is absolutely adorable though.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 10 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Solid enjoyable build with plenty of playabilityPochacco | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThe Razor Crest is an enjoyable build that builds upon features of previous Star Wars sets while introducing some nice touches of its own. I've watched videos reviews on this set and a lot of complaints were around the fact that it didn't feature much of an interior akin to the show itself. While I appreciate budget constraints may have led to this decision it really isn't a huge undertaking to modify this build with the addition of a ladder and a WC where there's space behind the sleeping quarters to put one in. The red seats can be swapped out for black and I actually swapped the heads for the Scout Trooper with Mando since you never see a Scout Trooper's face in the show and I can't believe that they actually skimped on giving Mando a face - much like the LEGO Star Wars 75267 Mandalorian Battle Pack. The build itself is a solid offering with some clever use of components to bolt it all together that makes it robust. It's weighty and feels solid. The concealment of the firing missiles is a nice touch, much like the LEGO Star Wars 75248 Resistance A-Wing Starfighter. IG-11 comes with two sets of arms with differing hand configurations which is a nice touch. The application of decals wasn't taxing either. The only minor criticism I have of the set is that the Scout Trooper without a speeder-bike is a missed opportunity, despite being a welcome addition since he doesn't often pop up in sets. My set suffered from having a brick missing which I've photographed and added to my review. But I've placed an order for a replacement to be sent out which isn't a big deal since Lego Customer Service I've found is very good. If you enjoy the show, love the characters and want a fun build then I would highly recommend this.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip
- November 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid 1st version with some room for improvementdr26 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI needed something to get my mind off of the election, so I bought myself this guy to distract me for an evening. It was a fun build and I never found myself feeling too bogged down in redundancy. It's a solid set for those of you young enough to still pay with your sets. The baby Yoda is half the reason I got the kit and he's super cute. That'll lead me to my critiques: The other figures are great except the IG is a frustrating joke. One piece was missing from my set but I had a similar enough piece that it was fine. There's a heavy reliance on big custom pieces with stickers in this set. Both the cockpit and the landing gears leave a bit to be desired. I made some modifications to this ship to "improve" on some of my issues. I redid the cockpit to get rid of a big bubbly piece that I disliked and to make it so you can fold back the cockpit rather than remove it. I built up the underside of the ship/landing gears a bit. I plan to flip the way the sides so the landing gears can retract into the sides of the ship but will need to rebuild to make this work. I also flipped the engines just because I liked the look better and added a rear turret because....duh! The engine intakes are cool but I wish there was a little more range of motion on these.5 November 2020Morgan, Customer ServiceHi there, We're very sorry to hear a part was missing from your set. In the future, you can order free replacements by visiting LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV and searching for your set!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Mandalorianerens dusørjegerskip