Item 1 of 13
Item 1 of 13
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Chevrolet Corvette ZR14.11115.
Average rating4.1out of 5 stars
Få et KOSTNADSFRITT sommerfeiringssett med minifigurer når du handler for mer enn 760 kr*Les mer
Gjenskap ingeniørbragder av ypperste merke med LEGO® Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Denne eksklusive modellen er utviklet i samarbeid med Corvette og gjengir den ikoniske superbilens karakteristiske særtrekk. Modellen har autentisk fargedesign i oransje og svart, svarte eikefelger og lavprofildekk, stor bakvinge og fire eksosrør. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1-kopien har også fungerende styremekanisme og en detaljert V8-motor med bevegelige stempler. Denne fantastiske 2-i-1-modellen kan bygges om til en realistisk kopi av en hotrod.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Eksklusiv kopi av Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 med mange realistiske funksjoner, inkludert stor bakvinge, fire eksosrør, svarte eikefelger og lavprofildekk, fungerende styremekanisme og detaljert V8-motor med bevegelige stempler.
- Denne lekebilen for samlere har autentisk fargedesign i oransje og svart samt et ark med tøffe og detaljerte klistremerker.
- Test ut den fungerende styremekanismen, og kjør med bilen for å aktivere de synlige V8-stemplene.
- 2-i-1 LEGO® Technic sett: Kan bygges om til en hotrod.
- Denne LEGO® Technic modellen er laget for å gi en engasjerende og givende byggeopplevelse.
- LEGO® Technic sett inneholder realistiske mekanismer for blant annet bevegelse, og introduserer unge LEGO byggere for ingeniørfaget på en lett forståelig og virkelighetsnær måte.
- Egnet for barn fra 9 år.
- Chevrolet Corvette er over 8 cm høy, 29 cm lang og 12 cm bred.
- Hotroden er over 8 cm høy, 23 cm lang og 12 cm bred.
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
87% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.9out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- December 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Technic Corvette ZR1MikeSIGuy1 | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI've got some significant Lego builds under my belt including the USC Millennium Falcon, but I've not yet built a strictly Technic set. Since I have my eye on the Bugatti Chiron Technic set, I wanted to get used to the Technic theme before investing in such an expensive set as the Bugatti ($349.99). For the cost of the Corvette ZR1 set ($49.99), you get good experience in putting together a vehicle with a few of the technical features of the Bugatti such as the firing pistons, open differential and working steering. True, there are big differences in the Bugatti such as the doors and hood don't open in the ZR1, the steering is done from the back instead of the steering wheel, and the Bugatti is a way more complicated build from what I can see; However I believe building the ZR1 gave me more of an insight into some of the complexities of the Technic sets, and more importantly completing the ZR1 boosted my confidence and helped me decide to eventually purchase the Bugatti. And in the end I also wound up with a pretty nice overall model of Lego's Corvette ZR1. Also, with this model you do get some rare pieces that I'm sure people who build their own creations would appreciate. Overall this was an enjoyable experience, and I would recommend.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 4 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.02 For the Price of 1!TomS | 65 or olderJeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI am relatively new to the Lego family (although my older son has been building sets for years and was a big influence on me to start building)...In my youth, I would spend hours upon hours of building, painting, etc. plastic models of all kinds of things...but cars models were my favorite...I recently built the VW Bug (1,167 pieces - 9 hour build) and the Technic Porsche 911 RSR (1,580 Pieces – 21 hours build) and I needed something to get me through the time being spent at home (stay-at-home orders NY) and waiting for my back orders from Lego to be filled... I liked the idea that it was a kit that you could build 2 different models...the ZR1 and a “hot rod”... It was an approximately a 4.5 hour total build (2 hours on the Hot Rod, 2.5 hours on the ZR1)... I built the hot rod first and then broke it down and then built the ZR1...considering the set was a limited amount of pieces (600ish) it was a great set and well worth the price...interesting that the instructions for the hot rod were only on-line - saved on 2 sets of printed plans...I actually liked the on-line instructions - built both models from them...they are great - they are 3D and can be manipulated to turn the images in any direction... The build difficulty was on a 3 level... Needless to say, I am hooked and already on the "slippery slope" of Lego...no surprise here...Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 4 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- January 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rebuild Value!Mechanic | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfFor reference this is my first technic build in years but I had to purchase this as soon as I saw my favorite corvette built after 1969 (stingray). When I saw the rear differential on page 1 I was immediately excited to see what internals this build had in store. The overall design of this set is wonderful with the detail in the motor really shining through. The pistons on this model actually fire and are truly unique to this set as far as I know. They are connected to the rear wheels which is a nice touch considering the zr1 is a rear wheel drive vehicle. I am also very impressed with the turning system. It adds a layer of playability aven for older builders. This set isn't visually perfect but it is always difficult to create curves on a small scale model like this one. The interior of this model is lacking slightly with only 2 racing seats and a steering wheel but I buy technic sets mainly for the mechanical attributes regardless. I also wish that the doors opened but again it is a smaller model and space is at a premium. It comes with 7 extra parts that are all small and easy to lose track of so they were well chosen and appreciated. The most unique part is the rebuild value of this 2in1 set. It can also be made into a hot rod using online instructions. These instructions are, however, not yet available in the website so I cannot yet build it. Hopefully this is fixed in the future as I am looking forward to disassembling and rebuilding this set. Overall this was one of my favorite builds in memory and I highly recommend it. I hope Lego makes more 2in1 sets like this in the future.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 5 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- March 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun buildJosko18 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfOverall I had a blast building this car. It was my first Lego set since I was about 10. I had tons of star wars legos. Very easy for beginners.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 3 timer 20 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1