Nå er det enda lettere for småbarn å manøvrere og leke med settet LEGO® DUPLO® 10874 Godstog. Med skyv og slipp-motoren kan de leke togfører: Når barnet skyver toget lett forover eller bakover, tøffer toget av gårde, og når barnet holder toget fast eller løfter det av skinnegangen, stopper toget. Hjelp barnet med å plassere de fem fargede funksjonsklossene forskjellige steder langs skinnegangen for å få toget til å tute, slå på og av lysene, stoppe for å fylle drivstoff, endre kjøreretning og stoppe helt. Dette LEGO DUPLO settet inneholder havn, båt, kafé, lastestasjon, to kraner, tre DUPLO figurer og en dyrefigur samt mange flotte banedeler og byr på klassisk togmoro for førskolebarn. Last ned den valgfrie appen for å låse opp enda flere lekemuligheter, blant annet en fjernkontrollfunksjon og gøyale aktiviteter som du og barnet ditt kan kose dere med!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
88% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- June 14th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Fairly disappointedTommyP | 35-44Kjøpt for: SonWe bought the previous set for our first son about 7 years ago. It was absolutely brilliant. Battery lasts many many weeks. It was well designed, providing great fun for 3-4 year old. It is still working and he has had great memories with us playing with this set. We decided to buy this new set for our 2nd son. To have his own, and merging the two sets together. What a great disappointment. Firstly, th battery life is less than 2 weeks. Absolute shocker for you to make something in these important ECO times. So you want thousands of parents to chuck 4 batteries in the bin, every 2 weeks? You couldn't do a rechargeable pack? After 6 weeks playing, the train is already making clicking noise, indicating something has broken or worn inside. We are trying to return to store. The build is extremely simple, much simpler than previous - crane consists of 4 or 5 parts. Not much fun to put together. It is still nice set but for the money I wouldn't recommend. Despite the sensors and camera, it feel like regression on fun big time from previous set.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this train. While we don't make a rechargeable battery pack for it, rechargeable batteries will work A-Okay. As for the clicking, we'd first recommend double-checking that nothing's caught in the wheels (dust, hair, etc.) If they're all clear and the train's still making noise, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?25Godstog
- December 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ChasingChase | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonRecently purchased this for my 3 year old son. He loves it and can't get enough. We already had one train set and got this one for him for his birthday. The trains and tracks are consistent with his existing set (works great together). This set has the new action bricks that adds to the train fun. He love to move the action brick around the tracks to add to his train play experience. He also love the crane in this set, the end of it locks into the LEGO bricks so he can pick up any LEGO bricks to load into the train as it passes. Would recommend this set to anyone who has kids that love trains.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Var dette nyttig?55Godstog
- August 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great toy for young kidsDenmarkleopesi | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: DaughterMy 2 year old loves this train. The idea to colour code the track was genius. I would recommend it to anyone with a child 2 to 5. Get extra tracks too, to make fun configurations.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Godstog
- November 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.04.5 stars/bricks, great fun but not perfectDadlikestobuild | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonBought this as a birthday gift for my 2-yr old; while it's something he will get into, but he already love it. I can hardly think of a toy better than a motor-train set that allows re-builtability and creativity, and will provide countless hours of fun for both children and parents. Pros: 1. decent value: though a more expensive set, you get a motor-train (which works quite well and seems to be well-built, mobile apps works well), 2 extra cargo train cars (i think train should at least have 3 sections to be fun), command bricks (which are pretty cool and extend playability) a floating boat, and a crane... 2. some fun accessories and bricks. 3. Good playability, allowing imaginary play: gas pump, a cafe, dumping containers, 2 operable cranes...etc 4. Fun now, and fun later: While not understanding all of it, my son is already loving it, and the inclusion of command bricks, mobile app, and just train-set in general, will make this set well worth the investment. Things that I wish were better: 1. Motor car not movable without battery: we were hoping to use this as a push train until he's ready, but found out after opening the box that the wheels on the motor-train are not movable/playable - also means with dead batteries this car would be unmovable. We wish there's a way to unlock the wheels. Also while the manual push start/stop option works, it's a bit jerky. not a huge problem but I hope it will survive the roughness of kids. 2. Options for light/sound: I wish there's a way to make the sound different, or just louder, esp the horn. As for the light, a mini game within the mobile app shows the LED has different colours, but it doesn't seem like the default white light can be changed for regular play. Provide options will extend playability, esp. when kids are older. 3. Overly simplified bricks - I understand that Duplo is supposed to be simple, but perhaps it's been taken a little too far. For example, the big crane leg is each made of a one big a-frame piece; it can easily be 3 or 5 pieces (which seems to be the case for older sets), while still maintaining the "special pieces" look, and allow more creativity in the future. This comment can maybe be said about all duplo/lego sets, and perhaps it's a reflection of user feedback. Hopefully Lego will see that not everyone prefers with giant, special pieces. 4. So-so design for some sets: the café isn't the best design, and i think a mini-dock will be nice for the boat. 5. a few additional tracks will probably go a long way as the loop included is rather small. we bought set 10882 for more tracks, and together they make a pretty decent network. Some areas to improve on, but i would still recommend this for any kid/parent who like to build and rebuild and create!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 18 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Godstog