Bygg en ikonisk muskelbilAutentisk modell av den klassiske bilen Bugatti Chiron i størrelsesforholdet 1:8.
Kunst. Form. Teknikk.En fantastisk LEGO-nytolkning av Bugattis design.
LEGO® Technic™ Bugatti Chiron
Sett inn nøkkelen for topphastighet.
Juster den aktive bakskjermen fra kontroll- til topphastighetsmodus.
Detaljert interiør med en fungerende Technic™ 8-trinns girkasse.
Fanger følelsen av den ekte bilen.
Du finner det under panseret.
Bygg som en Bugatti-ingeniør
Instruksjonene gjenspeiler produksjonsprosessen for en virkelig Bugatti.
Den mest sofistikerte LEGO-motoren vi har laget så langt.
En modell du bare må haDet perfekte settet for samlingen til bilinteresserte LEGO-fans.
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
- September 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Building ExperiencePato | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI'm a little new to the Technic line, having only built the Rally Car before this. From the moment I opened the box, I knew this would be an experience. Firstly, the box design and presentation is beautiful, love the mosaic of the inner boxes. I love seeing how the engineering comes together throughout the build, and this did not disappoint in that area, the build mimics the actual build process in that the engine and gearbox are built separately and then married to the rest of the body. Having said all that, I do have a few nitpicks/criticisms: For the price point, there are a lot of stickers; for $350 USD, I'd expect some custom-printed parts. The joy of building the massive, 12 cylinder engine is lost under a non-opening rear decklid, you can barely see the pistons working. The doors seem a little flimsy; only one attachment point and nothing to stop them from going too far into the cockpit when closed. The model is so heavy, even having 2 shocks per wheel doesn't seem to be enough to hold up its weight. No room for motors/servos to motorize. This definitely seems to be more of a static model than something to really be "played" with, but I did really enjoy the build, and it looks fantastic. I will be moving on to the Porsche when my bank account recovers!VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 7 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Bugatti Chiron
- July 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent choice kitAntonio123 | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIt never stops to amaze me the engineering and imagination that goes into designing this beautiful kits. I have built the Carrousel, the Roller Coaster, the Ferris Wheel, the Star Destroyer and the Millenium Falcom among others but when it comes to detail and ingenuity, this kit has it all. I am taking my time building it to enjoy at its fullest the intricate details it has. Yes, there are some minor flaws in the instruction books but I use those to enhance my ability to build. I still have some work to do, the kit is not finished. But I had to to write this review. The way the engineering of parts and how the power train and front section mate, so perfectly aligned parts, incredible! If I was to find a real flaw, it would be that the kit is not motorized. But needles to say somebody will find a way of doing so. The box is a work of art! The way the different parts boxes are printed and placed to simulate the rear of the car (one section) is great. I plan to use the box to showcase the kit. I have pre-ordered de Lamborghini Sian and expect delivery within the next days. My only hope is that the kit is as challenging or better than this. Thank you for keeping me active through the pandemic with the kits. They helped my household stay calmed and at ease. Yes, I recommend Lego kits to any and all my family and friend's. They keep your mind active, help keep your mechanical and motor skills active and in shape and are a very good promoting family playing together. P.S.: As a general comment, it is sad to see so many excellent kits “out of stock”.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 8 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Bugatti Chiron
- May 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Bugatti Chironbackjiddulph | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfWhere do I begin?! This set was an incredible experience from start to finish. Opening the box to see the mosaic of images on the front of the smaller internal boxes was a very nice touch. The instructions manual is incredibly sturdy and has some incredibly appealing extra content inside, including some beautiful photos and informative passages as you move through each section of the build. As for the actual build experience, it was easily one of the most challenging builds I have ever embarked on, however I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would say to make sure that you are double checking every step you do, because as the build progresses it becomes quite challenging at times to see what goes where. However, overall i was very pleased with how clear the instructions were, and how much fun it was to build the set. Now on to the finished product. Well, one thing that I was no expecting was the absolute size of the thing! It was huge when I was done. The bodywork is very well done considering the limited range of the technic panels, especially on the sides of the car. One complaint is that there are many quite noticeable gaps, however I understand that without creating new panels and pieces, it would be impossible to fill them in. I think my favourite part of the model is definitely the back. It recreates the actual car incredibly well, and also has some very nice functions such as the spoiler and the moving pistons in the fake engine. Overall, I think the functions are great, however I have had a problem with the suspension sagging when you push it down instead of sprinting up. However, everything else works flawlessly and I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who has the space for it!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 16 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Bugatti Chiron
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hard to right impressioneMushu | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI decided to write a review for this product because I had a disappointment from it. After the great feeling of building the 911 Porsche model. I was sure that in this model I have the same or better feeling. The box and books, many parts complexity and details are much more than the Porsche But the design is not good. It seems that Lego wanted to come out with the model and not waited enough time to fix all. Front of the car parts are very loos, the back as well. Front wheel springs don’t hold the wight of the car. I added 2 or 3 more sets of springs to lift the car. One thing I loved is the build of this set finds the same like the Original car. Not all Is bad, it’s a very good model for car lovers but I think I could have more value for money. This model is for the Presentation only. I think that Lego fan will need to choose one model from the car series to have the full experience. The new Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 will not enter to my collection.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 23 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Bugatti Chiron