Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Average rating4.3out of 5 stars
Choking Hazard.Pieniä osia ja palloja.
Choking Hazard.Pieniä osia ja palloja.
Valikoimasta poistunut tuote
Jähmetä kaikki muinaiseen kaupunkiin tunkeutuvat hurjan Pääkallosoturin avulla! Torju lähestyvät LEGO® BIONICLE® sankarit valtavan Jäädytysjousi-pikatuliaseen kuudella peräkkäisellä laukauksella. Aktivoi taisteluiskutoiminto ja voita vastustajat lähitaistelussa. Poista naamiot koukulla ja kanavoi elementtivoimat herättääksesi lisää Pääkallosoturin epäkuolleita tovereita!Rakennusohjeet
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 90 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
100% Suosittelisi tätä tuotetta
Yleinen arvioAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
LeikkikokemusAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
VaikeustasoAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Huomaa, että kun lähetät hyödyllisen arvion, luotettava kolmannen osapuolen palveluntarjoajamme kerää ja tallentaa IP-osoitteesi. Tarkoituksena on ainoastaan estää useammat lähetykset samasta IP-osoitteesta. Voit tutustua henkilötietojesi valvontaan lukemalla Tietosuojakäytäntömme.
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic!sensei5700 | 14-18Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfI recently bought this set at a local Barnes and Noble Booksellers store and I am very impressed. First of all, included in the set is a 'Corrupted" Mask of Ice/Kopaka's mask. I have to say that it's pretty cool, with a special fade effect for the corruption engulfing the mask. Now onto the main part of the set, which is obviously the highlight. Skull Warrior is a fairly generic name, but this figure really exceeds all expectations. The mask on this guy is really cool, and is sporting a dark "Gunmetal" grey color. He comes with some very excellent pieces, including some transparent light blue "bones" and a new mould for his skeletal ribcage. Also included are some add-on armor pieces, which look great on the arm and leg of the figure. Finally, the weapons that come with this figure are, though not the best, very cool. I really like the bow setup with the transparent light blue bone pieces protruding from the front, as well as the six-shooter function, which is not used much by me personally but is great for play value. The other weapon is a long spear-like thing with a very thin structure. It's a good, small build and I think it suits the figure nicely. Overall I think this set is spectacular and would recommend it to any Bionicle or other LEGO fan who is looking for a great set to add to their collection.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VaikeustasoAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 25 min.Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Pääkallosoturi
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0the Skull warrior: Shoot and fightDuffer1010 | 45-54Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfThe Skull warrior is a pretty cool set. he is not my favorite, but he is a really good villain. the new mask is AMAZING. the trans-blue looks and feels great, and he is a guard at the city of the mask makers, so he is a good match for kopaka. the trans 6-stud shooter is good, the bow, and arrow feel to it is great, and the way he holds it is great. he also has a spear he can use. his gearbox is pretty simple. the left arm has nor armor and only bone pieces which i am glad they did on one of them. the toenails on him look good. and the corrupted mask of ice looks good on kopaka. and the warrior. the chest plate looks great and its design too. this set is good, and it is #4 on my favorites list.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennusaika: 10 min.Rakennuskokemus: Advanced LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Pääkallosoturi
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great set, from a great linePot8o | 14-18Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfToday I recently bought Skull warrior, and wow was I surprised at how much I would like this set unfortunatly, where I live the set was pretty expensive, and shop@home doesn't ship here let me get started Build: a nice easy build, the complexity comes from the bow and gearbox, and I appreciate the complexity. Pros: -New parts The new parts are absolutely amazing, the bone piece is a solid piece, it feels strong too, the staff piece is another really cool part, with a lot of detail gone into it the chest plate is really nice, along with the recolour of the small HF torso in silver, which is a really nice inclusion for all the sets the best piece in this entire set to me personally, is the amazingly detailed mask, the infected mask of ice looks cool too I am also a sucker for trans blue -The Weapons the spear itself is nothing special, but I do like the piece used now, the bow this bow is awesome, I love the parts Lego used for it, and the inclusion of the trans blue blaster is nice too A nice amount of parts I can use for MOCing too :P -The Execution of the idea this is meant to be part of an army of warriors, and I think that looks nice, it does fit as an army building set, which is super cool I like CONS: -Trans Orange this really annoys me on slicer, warrior, and scorpio of course, haven't gotten the rest of the sets due to the previously mentioned price issues I have here in malta (yes I know, it says I live in italy, but there is no option for other :P) but the orange really doesn't fit it, except for the eyes I get it, the orange represents them being revived or something but it really doesn't look good on it -red pins Dangit lego, I know you still produce them in black, so why don't you use them on more sets :P Final Verdict: I didn't mention the gearbox because by now, everyone knows its a great edition to this line, and I commend Lego for it Also, can someone tell me whats with the random pin in the chest? Is it for the combo model? I really wish I could get all these sets for cheap, or buy them on Shop@home, but hey at least I got the set I give it an 8/10, probably the second/third best set of the summer wave.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 15 min.Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Pääkallosoturi
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0L3goape | 14-18Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfI really like this set. Of all the skull enemies in this wave I think this one is my favorite. The skull mask is the same as the skull grinder but darker. The bow is okay, but I prefer the spear/sword thing. The inclusion of the corrupted Kopaka mask is great, and it looks really good on kopaka (not so much for skull warrior) I also love the new bone pieces and the color is also cool. I have no idea how long it took for me to built this set since I was watching a movie and not paying attention , but the built was super easy. All in all this is a great set, thank you Lego!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Rakennusaika: 10 min.Rakennuskokemus: Advanced LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Pääkallosoturi