Mene rautatieasemalle ja lähde hauskalle matkalle! Nouse LEGO® City 60197 Matkustajajunaan ja mene ravintolavaunuun haukkaamaan välipalaa matkan aikana. Katso ohi viliseviä maisemia ja ota sitten torkut istumapaikallasi. Ding ding! Herätys, juna saapuu asemalle. On aika lähteä seuraavaan seikkailuun LEGO Cityssä!Rakennusohjeet
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 90 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
89% Suosittelisi tätä tuotetta
Yleinen arvioAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
LeikkikokemusAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
VaikeustasoAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Huomaa, että kun lähetät hyödyllisen arvion, luotettava kolmannen osapuolen palveluntarjoajamme kerää ja tallentaa IP-osoitteesi. Tarkoituksena on ainoastaan estää useammat lähetykset samasta IP-osoitteesta. Voit tutustua henkilötietojesi valvontaan lukemalla Tietosuojakäytäntömme.
- February 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Complete TrainICEPHOENIX87 | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfOverall, this is the best deal for the most visually complete and functional train. Three long cars. Plenty of visual details. A complete control system. One will not be easily inclined to seek additional cars to add to the train for a Lego City layout outside of professional train hobbyists. The only detraction of the set as-is would be the need to replace batteries like a bundle of cartridge shells. That can get old if the train is ran hard and often. There is the option to add the Lego Powered Up LED's behind the clear light bezels up front. Prior to installing the LED's, it is recommended by this author to line the inside of the front shell with black electrical tape to prevent the entire front sheel from glowing like a certain reindeer's nose. Otherwise, this set is perfect for those looking for a complete train and not a partial train and half-baked station as past iterations have been.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 2 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Matkustajajuna
- October 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeKC78 | 35-44Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfFirst start with LEGO that can move around, upgrade to LEGO with remote, finally now going towards LEGO control by all or remote control. Awesome set my kids will Love to play with it. Only down thing is if only come with more tracks. Max speed Train will flip over, so I also got another set of extended tracks.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 3 t.Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Matkustajajuna
- October 20th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, but disappointed with required bluetooth.HonestOpinionsOnly | 35-44Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfThis is a sleek looking site and definitely more attractive than the prior year's models. I have the high speed train version of 2015 and 2017 as well. Unfortunately this just sits and collects dust because I have not connected the remotes to the 2019 trains through whatever process is needed. I can't tell if I have an issue on my end or yours now. I don't remember what controllers go to what set. AND I have an issue with EITHER the Controls, the Power, the connections, the engines, the batteries could be dead over time, and 100 other possible issues could be going on. BUT NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF I HAVE A BLUETOOTH OR APP ISSUE OR A PHONE/SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY ISSUE, BEFORE TROUBLE SHOOTING TRAINS I BOUGHT IN 2019 (CARGO, DISNEY, AND "HIGHSPEED") Please fix this lego. This is completely unnecessary. Why can't the controls that come with the trains just control the trains? This adds more probable consequences than benefits... what are the benefits exactly? Do I control the Train that has a remote much more reliable than my phones touch screen... why not VIP points perhaps of some type? I am looking online for other retired sets. I just purchased the Lone Ranger Set. And am going to purchase the parts needed from the HIGHLY SUGGESTED LEGO TRAINS BOOK (HAS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BUILD OFFICIAL LEGO ENGINES AND CARS NEVER MANUFACTURED FOR SALE.22 October 2019Marine, Customer ServiceHello there, Thank you for your review. With the new Bluetooth technology you can now connect more than 1 train per controller. If you rather have a remote instead of using the app, you can purchase the 88010 LEGO® Powered Up 88010 Remote Control. To connect a Smart Hub and a remote, press the green button on both the hub and the remote. They’ll both flash a white light for a few seconds, then turn the same solid color. To connect a Smart Hub with the Powered Up app, tap the green button while you have the app open on your tablet or smartphone. The hub will display a blue light once connected to the app. Here’s how to connect a second (or third, fourth or fifth) hub to your remote: - Press the green button on the next Smart Hub - Press and hold the green button on the remote and the Smart Hub - Once connected, the lights will stop flashing and change into a solid color - Release the buttons, and you’re good to go! You can switch between hubs by pressing the green button on the remote. When the light on the remote and hub match, they’re on the same channel and working together. If you need any help don't hesitate to get in touch with our Tech Support at LEGO.build/Service.LeikkikokemusAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0VaikeustasoAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 4 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?35Matkustajajuna
- August 22nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, needs a tail cart.MisterG | 45-54Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfHello everyone, The set is very good and the train really looks great when it's actually built. It took me about 3 hours to complete. The pairing with the remote control was not an issue, after following the tutorial video. You only need to do it once, then the remote and the receiver will recognize themselves every time you turn them on. I also believe that this particular train really needs an extra tail cart to look symmetrical and I'd like to share my experience with adding it, without purchasing a second set. I contacted the Lego Customers Service at the beginning of August, shortly after the set was released. I was pleased to receive immediately a list of parts but, unfortunately, they were not what I was looking for. Maybe it was too early in the process, but the Customer Service was not able to provide a list of the all the actual parts to build the cart as you see it in my picture. I ended up compiling the list by myself, based on the parts needed to build the engine and modifying the wheels assembly in order to remove the motor. It took a while on the phone to go through all the parts and the required quantities, but luckily that process was not too bad as all the personnel at Lego Customers Service I dealt with was really helpful and, after the issue with the initial list, made sure I got taken care and received what I needed. Some parts are really new and it took about 10 days to get them all from the factory in Denmark, but I'm very happy with the final result. Cart could be further modified to add more windows and seat, as you have plenty of room inside without the battery pack / receiver, but I chose to have it looking like the engine cart. I would recommend the Lego Engineers to come up with an actual list of parts to be purchased or, even better, to have a set with end cart directly available for sale, as it takes quite a bit to come up with the list and it's easy to make mistakes or forget some pieces. Sorry for the long post, hopefully it will be helpful to those who wish to add the cart. GLeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VaikeustasoAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Rakennusaika: 3 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Matkustajajuna