Saat tämän Blue Fury Hot rod -auton ILMAISEKSI, kun ostoksen arvo on yli 85 €.*Lisätietoja
Ikoninen jenkkiauto 1960-luvultaAito Ford Mustang -pienoismalli, jossa on mukautettavia ominaisuuksia ja valinnaisia lisätarvikkeita.
Rakenna 1960-luvun Ford MustangRakenna ja aseta esille klassinen auto, jossa on säädettävä taka-akseli, aggressiivinen ilmanottoaukko sekä hienot viisipinnaiset vanteet ja pitävät renkaat.
Helppo pääsy auton sisätiloihin
Avautuvat ovet ja irrotettava kattopaneeli paljastavat yksityiskohtaiset sisäosat.
Avaa takakontti ja pura sen sisältö.
Nosta konepelti ja tarkastele yksityiskohtaista V8-moottoria.
Painettu Mustang-ritilämerkki ja kaksi GT-tunnusta.
Lisää ahdin, ducktail-takaspoileri, iso pakoputki ja monia muita lisäosia.
Tummansininen kori ja valkoiset vauhtiraidat.
Sisältää aitoja Ford Mustang -yksityiskohtiaMukana ahdin, ducktail-takaspoileri, isot pakoputket, etuspoileri ja dityppioksidisäiliö.
- 1960-luvun Ford Mustangin aidossa pienoismallissa on tummansininen kori ja valkoiset vauhtiraidat, ilmanottoaukko, viisipuolaiset vanteet ja hyvin pitävät renkaat sekä valikoima lisäosia kustomointiin.
- Avaa ovet tai irrota kattopaneeli ja tutki yksityiskohtaista sisustusta, johon kuuluu hienot istuimet, radio, vaihteisto keskikonsolissa ja toimiva ohjaus.
- Avattavassa takakontissa voi säilyttää tavaroita, ja avaamalla konepellin voit tarkastella Ford Mustangin yksityiskohtaista 390 V8 -moottoria, akkua, letkuja ja ilmansuodatinta.
- Sisältää myös painetun Mustangin ritilämerkin ja kaksi GT-tunnusta.
- Tuunaa Ford Mustangia setin sisältämällä ahtimella, ducktail-takaspoilerilla, isoilla pakoputkilla, etuspoilerilla ja dityppioksidisäiliöllä.
- Valitse mieleisesi erilaisista rekisterikilvistä.
- Nosta konepelti ja tarkastele realistisen moottorin yksityiskohtia.
- Säädä taka-akselin korkeutta erityisen hienoa tyyliä varten!
- Mustang-leluautossa on 1 471 osaa ja se soveltuu16 vuotta täyttäneille.
- Maaliskuun 2019 uusia erikoiselementtejä ovat viisipuolaiset vanteet, 2x8-keulapalikka, Mustangin 1x3-logolaatta ja 2x4-keula, jossa on GT-tunnus.
- Yli 10 cm korkea, 34 cm pitkä ja 14 cm leveä.
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 180 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
- March 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A design that goes beyond initial buildShadowDanial | 35-44Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfMY PICTURES DO NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL SET! These pictures are my slightly modified version, and I need to make that clear up front, but I posted these pics to show just how cool this set is. Now, with that disclaimer noted... I'm not one to buy Lego sets to just build as told and then set it on the shelf to collect dust until reselling on ebay...what I want is what this car delivers-a design that can be a base for mods and inspiration for MOC's (My Own Creation). This car will easily serve as an ongoing, interactive piece, talking to you from the coffee table, constantly asking 'what if we do...add...change...' This car is by far the best one Lego has done yet! It not only was a fun build but is also the coolest looking Lego car yet, in my opinion. I don't say this because I'm some crazed Mustang enthusiast or anything...I could care less about that. But, this has such a sleek look I've never seen out of Lego before. On top of that, it's a great-sturdy design. I liked the VW hippie van 10220 but found the fragility of it frustrating. Everytime I'd pick it up to look at it or study a technique, pieces would keep falling off and by the time I'd get it back together I'd forget what I was studying in the 1st place! This Mustang won't trouble you like that. It's a great model piece for MOC builders for reference, let alone modify. The doors (as mentioned in the YouTube video https://youtu.be/SquocJuoeyc) are a totally new, ingenious design for lego. This is something I will be studying for future MOC pieces for awhile as well as many other techniques hidden within this car. It took roughly 12 hours for me but others have reported less, and is pretty easy to follow. I can't think of any confusing steps and it made for 2 evenings of zen-like building. After completion I couldn't help to make a few changes myself (pics posted). Don't take that as a negative. This is one of the reasons why I absolutely love it! It already has 2 different set ups for personal preference-the original 1967 manufacturer car rolling off the assembly line, or the souped up muscle car you've been working on in the garage for years-but even on top of that, one can pick and choose a combination from those details. I personally, immediately stuck with the low rider front bumper and originally went with the side pipe exhaust (though changed it by the time of these pictures, which will soon further my point) while finding the stock hood scoop much more stylish over the steroided out blower intake (but I have to admit and give credit, it's amazing how perfectly the open hood rolls over the complex blower design! Very well built!). The spoiler, though looked great, I went back to the smooth hatchback, but again, that's the glory of it...it was just my own personal choice! At this point I began my own personal mods not included in the set but with amazing simplicity with my own stash of loose legos. Though the NOZ canister in the trunk was a nice touch, I decided a speaker box would be much cooler. I managed to easily build my own speaker box, (and as a side note-design idea to Lego-I would love to one day see a black 4x4 embossed screen mesh to cover the speakers with!) I added smooth tiles to represent floor mats inside, expanded the driver's dash, moved the seats up by one space (just because I'm not that tall) and then I scrapped the side pipes for running boards, but additionally redesigned the side pipes to straight pipes. Though I had to work with my own non-included pieces and couldn't use the colors I'd like to have, the fact that I could easily modify it, is an example of the freedom and flexibility this car delivers for personalization! I didn't use all the stickers (I like to build it to completion once before adding decals, only so I can save any I decide I don't like properly for future owners) but the two decals I had to use were the back bumper GT emblem and the license plate. The emblem looks great while the set includes a choice of 5 different plates-the traditional 'GT 1967', 3 various European designs (one of which is German and refers to an early concept designer Adam Grobowski, as mentioned in the included booklet) but I chose to stick with the 'P51 AK2' which is designer Mike Psiaki's 2nd plate, (as explained in the YouTube video) out of respect for such a great design. (Thank you Mike, and I look forward to the '63 Stingray...hint, hint!) The only complaint I can think of is the design of the rims, and this is minimal. The front wheels are connected to the steering wheel to turn left or right, which is friggin' cool, but the tires, when turned all the way hits the wheelwell. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine (take note Mike!). This is why, as seen in my pictures, I swapped out the front tires for a lower profile set of tires from another Creator set (any collector knows these tires from many various previous sets). I felt it looked much better, but, the other thing was the rims themselves. They are totally new rims to Lego and look amazing, but Lego Creator and Technic rims traditionally are double sided so one can pick from 2 different styles. These rims can still be flipped to create a deep dish look but weren't specifically designed for that. The back side of the spokes are hollowed out and I had to rework the axle stems (again, using personal stock of pieces, so don't expect to get this look from the box set) to fit them correctly. But, with that being said, it is a minimal gripe and in the end, they look great and are just another example of how this car gripped my interest long beyond original completion! So, in conclusion, whether you're a traditional Lego collector or an aspiring MOC master builder, this set will fill that building itch! You won't be disappointed! It's a beautiful piece either way, packed full of ideas and inspiration.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 12 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Ford Mustang
- March 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dream came truendphi94 | 19-24Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!As a Mustang lover and Lego enthusiast, this set makes my dream come true. The steering function for a Creator model is impressive, the engine is designed beautifully and the steering system building experience is awesome. Extra parts and looks are also delightful. There are only 2 things I want to add. First of all, the side mirrors seem weak and not connected to the body - I do believe It can be easily replaced with some round pieces with firmer connecting parts. Secondly, it would be perfect to have the instructions to build a convertible version of the car. I was able to, using the original parts from the set, and it would be an even more delightful experience for other Mustang lovers to have more options for the cars. Overall, greatest set I’ve ever had. Thank you Lego.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 4 t. 30 min.Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Ford Mustang
- March 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent buildLegoViking | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfThe mustang is beautiful once put together. Fun build and interesting techniques. I for one would love an entire line of lego American muscles cars.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennusaika: 5 t.Oliko tästä hyötyä?55Ford Mustang
- March 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A stunning homage to a classic vehicleXlink | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfMy mom has almost always owned a mustang, so when I saw Lego was engineering this marvel of a build I knew I had to have it. Constructing it was a very nostalgic experience. The model captures the essence of the Mustang very well, from the shape of the vehicle to the interior. Normally a model like this is meant to be a display piece, but the different customization options that come with the set make for a great play experience. Highly recommended for any Lego fan or car fan!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 7 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Ford Mustang