Impressive Passenger Airplane toyCreative play will take flight with this awesome airplane playset including LEGO City Adventures TV series singer Poppy Starr.
Inspiring imaginative playKids can have fun playing out scenarios that reflect real life in a fun and exciting way.
LEGO City Passenger Airplane
Detailed airport terminal
Passengers can check in and and collect their baggage.
The fun continues on board
Rear cargo door and roof give access to a detailed interior.
Awesome red convertible
Poppy Starr is also taking her red convertible on vacation.
Cool ground equipment
Loading cars on board is easy with this vehicle lift.
Details add to the play
Control tower has a radar dish and indoor vending machine.
Mobile boarding staircase
Kids can help embark and disembark the excited passengers.
Easy-to-use digital building instructions.Kids aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualize as they build with Instructions PLUS - part of the LEGO Building instructions app.
Children can launch creative play skyward with this LEGO® City Passenger Airplane (60262) building set, featuring a huge aircraft with seating for the pilot and passenger minifigures, including singer Poppy Starr from the LEGO City Adventures TV series. There's even room onboard for Poppy's red convertible automobile! Kids also get a terminal building complete with luggage conveyor and control tower, plus an airport truck with a vehicle elevator.
A cool airplane toy for kids
The LEGO City Passenger Airplane playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City Airport sets deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled build and play experience with realistic buildings, cool airport vehicles and awesome aircraft models, plus detailed accessories and fun characters that stimulate open-ended, creative role play.
- This passenger airplane toy makes and an ideal introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for kids aged 6 and up, it is designed to inspire creative, independent play based on real-life events.
- What’s in the box? This passenger plane toy includes a large airplane, airport truck with a car elevator, airstair, airport terminal setting, a red convertible automobile, 8 minifigures and a baby figure.
- Includes a large model airplane with seating for the pilot and passenger minifigures – including Poppy Starr from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series – plus a terminal building with luggage conveyor and a control tower.
- The LEGO® City Passenger Airplane (60262) building set makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up, and for boys and girls who love toy planes and the excitement of flying to far-off lands.
- When built, the Passenger Airplane measures over 7" (18cm) high, 21" (54cm) long and 17" (44cm) wide, while the terminal building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- No batteries required – this aircraft building toy is powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away!
- Find instructions for this building set in the box. Or hop online to download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app. Zoom, rotate and visualize the model to bring the building process to life.
- LEGO® City Airport toys help kids grow physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended, independent play.
- All LEGO® City Airport playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much detailPopalops | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe are so overly impressed with this Lego Plane. We really weren't expecting it to be so detailed in the building process. Everything was so easy to follow, it took around 1.5hours to put together the plane itself, so with the imaginitive play that comes afterwards it really is more than just Lego. It was definitely a bonus to have all the figures included and the little Lego baby is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Highly recommended if you want to keep idle hands busy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Passenger Airplane
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO airplanePlay |I would recommend this to a friend!I bought the LEGO airplane for my 10 yo and it is absolutely amazing! It kept her entertained for hours! It has many additional things added to make a airport! It’s colorful and exciting! I wouldn’t recommend for small children due to small parts. It’s a great value for the price!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Passenger Airplane
- September 22nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My son loves this!ErinT |I would recommend this to a friend!This took a few hours to build, the plane is very elaborate and looked so awesome when done. My son loved the extra vehicles and LEGO people. His favorite was the dad with the baby carrier. He’s played with that one more than any of them. While he played with this for quite a while, it does come apart in some places easily, so definitely save your instruction booklets. I think he’s gotten more use out of this set than any of the others he has, he loves loading in the passengers and going on a make believe flight.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Passenger Airplane
- November 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0jbert | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 7 year old son says: It's good but it has fewer seats than it looks like and the airport is fragile.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Passenger Airplane