Use the LEGO® Powered Up 88006 Move Hub to bring movement and life to your LEGO creations with its 2 integrated position motors and tilt sensor. Connect other Powered Up sensors and motors to the Move Hub for even more control of your LEGO inventions.
- Features a hub with 2 input/output ports, 2 integrated position motors, an integrated tilt sensor, connecting wire and a connection point for LEGO® Powered Up components.
- Connect via Bluetooth® from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- This robot toy accessory requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Please include instructions!Nefertarij | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe Powered Up Move Hub did not come with any operation instructions and there are no official ones available online that I could find. We had to search around online for reviewers' comments to figure out how to pair the hub with the remote (88010). Weirdly, there ARE instructions provided illustrating how to install the batteries, in case you don't know how a screwdriver works. To pair the hub with the remote, press both the green button on the hub and the green button on the remote simultaneously. Just a press, not a hold. This did not seem to work at first but some combination of timing adjustments did eventually get it connected. After it connected the first time, it easily connected every time after that. To switch the A/B controls on the remote from controlling the A/B motors to controlling the C/D ports, press the green button on the remote. We were able to get the LED lights working this way, and the +/- buttons adjust the brightness of the lights. Once the lights are on, you can press the green button on the remote again to switch back to operating the motors, so you can drive with the lights on. Once we figured all this out (this info should have been provided with purchase!) we were happy to find that the hub and remote work great together and run exactly as we hoped they would. Excited to see what the kids come up with!17 June 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're glad your family's having fun, and we really appreciate the feedback. If you need more info on using your Powered Up functions, head to LEGO.build/Help-BV. There's a great FAQ there. Just search for "Help with Powered Up".Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Move Hub