Experience the unmistakable power and looks of the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 as you become immersed in this LEGO® Technic™ building kit (42115). With superb detailing, the model car is a faithful representation of the original Sián FKP 37 in eye-catching lime green with golden rims.
The beauty is in the details
Authentic features include the 8-speed transmission, activated by the movable paddle gearshift, V12 engine with moving pistons, and 4-wheel drive. Use the steering wheel to position the car, then check out the front and rear suspension. Just like the full-size super sports car, this model car features classic scissor opening doors.
This buildable car set lets you enjoy quality downtime as you bring the beautiful Sián FKP 37 to life. Presented in a luxury box, it includes an exclusive coffee-table-quality book with building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews. Open the hood to discover your unique serial number and unlock special onlinecontent.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set (42115). Then explore the car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension.
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO® Technic™ set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO® Technic™ construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content.
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one. This LEGO® set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy.
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Powered by passion! No batteries are required for this LEGO® Technic™ set, so you can get stuck into your immersive building project right away.
- Exclusive collectors’ booklet featuring comprehensive building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews from the two teams that worked on this project: the LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic™ sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures the elements connect easily.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great set but...CodyX | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far the toughest technic set I've ever built. While I had fun building it, the amount of disappointments I have with this set just cannot be contained. Don't get me wrong, the build is really awesome, and the finished product is really cool! Definitely the centerpiece of any Lego displays. However, my disapprovals are the same as everyone else who criticized the set. 1. Out of the 3700 pieces, I actually have only one missing piece, part number #4142236 (1x4 flat glossy black). I tried to request for the missing piece from Lego site, but the site doesn't even show that such part # exists!!! I'm not going to shell out $5 to someone for a replacement piece! So @lego, I need that last piece! 2. I noticed Step #921 is wrong. The fat 1x2 black piece (not sure what the name is) should have been reversed to allow for the white rod to be inserted. 3. My biggest gripe would be various shades of the neon green color. While it doesn't hinder the overall appeal of the model when viewing from afar. Closer look conspicuously reveals the various hues of neon color. Given that this is a $380 set plus tax of $40, totaling about $420, I expected much better quality than this Lego! 4. Given the hue differences, I'll probably hold onto my second unopened box of the Sian, and figure out a way to exchange one if in the future Lego decides to reissue this model with one uniform hue color....Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsWas this helpful?35Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- October 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0ALMOST PerfectRender | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I bought this set thinking it would be the MOST perfect Lego set I’ve ever built for the money (great building experience, awesome play functions, and best of all, no stickers!), and it comes pretty close, except for one problem. On mine, the gearbox made a grinding sound in lower gears when you roll it—not smooth at all. So, being the perfectionist that I am, I ended up taking the whole thing apart and tried to fix it, only to run into the same problem. It appears that by itself, the gearbox’s gears rotate smoothly, but once I connect it to the rear differential and connect the wheels to the gearbox, rolling the wheels cause friction and the gears to grind and “jump”. So ever since I’ve taken it apart, I have rebuilt the gearbox about eight times—following the directions to a tee— and still haven’t solved the problem and the model is still in pieces as I write this review. I’ve reached out online and people have told me that this isn’t normal and I even contacted LEGO support and I’m still waiting on their response after sending them video and photos. I’ve built the Bugatti Chiron a couple months ago and that thing rolls as smooth as butter. I was hoping the Sian would be the same and ever better, but at least mine isn’t. I can only hope LEGO support can help me find a solution to help my model work like how the designer intended, and if that ever happens, then this kit is absolutely perfect.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- December 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very good setAllenP | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent set, the building experience was very good, I think it's better than the Chiron, but it's kind of hard to steering because of the door, even if the door's open, it's very hard for you to control the steering wheel, and I found a place to put the little sigh. Overall, it's a pretty good set, I would recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- July 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome Model With Some DisapointmentImpreziv | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this on line just after midnight when it went on sale and it was showing as available. It took a week for it to be dispatched and just over another 2 weeks for it to arrive, so over 3 weeks in total for delivery. When ever I tried to track the delivery the function just would not work saying it was unavailable. So I was getting a bit annoyed. When it arrived WOW. I love the presentation of the box. The packaging inside in the style of the engine cover is brilliant. This is my 3rd Technics build, the last being the Porsche GT3 RS which I loved doing. This was much more enjoyable seeing the whole thing come together and was a bit more challenging. It looks absolutely amazing in the flesh when completed and the functions are great. The big let down, as has been previously said a number of times, was the poor colour mismatch of the parts. As much as Lego give their excuses on here, in my opinion it should not happen for a prestige model like this in this price range and it lets it down. It didn't happen in the orange of the Porsche so why this one?? Come on Lego. No excuses I reckon. The mistakes in the manual should have also been resolved prior to release. If it wasn't for these points I would have given it 5 stars all around so sorry Lego. Great build, looks awesome in the cabinet with the other 2 Porsches.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Sián FKP 37