Take Harry Potter fans on a secret mission!Kids role-play a fun story from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and dream up imaginative adventures of their own.
Packed with magical movie actionIncludes 3 popular minifigures, 2 animal Patronuses, a power shooter, mechanical Death Eater and a room full of surprises!
Secrets to discover
Kids slide a panel to reveal a hidden entrance to the room.
Spells to cast
Kids practice spells against the mechanical Death Eater.
Scenes to recreate
The rules explode off the wall, just like in the movie!
Fun to buildWith simple instructions included, kids aged 7 and up can build with confidence.
Many ways to playThis versatile set combines easily with other LEGO Harry Potter sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) transports young witches and wizards into a magical world as they join a group of friends on a secret mission to overcome powerful dark magic.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ role-play toy
Fans of Harry Potter can recreate classic movie moments and conjure up imaginative adventures of their own with Harry, Hermione Granger™ and Luna Lovegood™. Dumbledore's Army are practicing spells in the mysterious Room of Requirement. Kids can help Harry teach the Patronus charm. There’s a Hare for Luna and an Otter for Hermione. Power shooters fit into the minifigures’ hands and fire at the mechanical Death Eater toy. With a host of cool features and accessories, the magical fun will never end!
Magic, mystery and endless adventure
LEGO Harry Potter sets recreate action-packed scenes from the movies. With favorite characters, mythical creatures and familiar locations, these enchanting playsets bring the Wizarding World to life!
- Kids can role-play favorite Hogwarts™ stories with Dumbledore’s Army as they practice spells for their secret mission to defeat the forces of evil.
- Includes 3 minifigures with wands – Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Luna Lovegood™ – 2 animal Patronuses, power shooter, dummy Death Eater and a detailed room with a pillar, board and fireplace.
- Kids slide a panel then enter a hidden door for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice with Harry Potter™ and friends. There they can conjure up Patronuses, fire shooters and use cool features for imaginative fun.
- The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) children’s building toy will transport boys and girls aged 7 and up to a world of magical make-believe and imaginative adventures at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- The full model, when connected, measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (6cm) deep. The different sections of the set can be attached in a variety of configurations to inspire new ways to play.
- This cool Harry Potter™ toy doesn’t need batteries, so kids get creative fun, imaginative role play and hands-on action and adventure whenever and wherever they want it.
- Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing right away – and the fun doesn't stop there. The 3 cool minifigures look great on display or incorporated with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, these feature-packed sets put the world of Harry Potter into kids’ hands.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use magic!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 13th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0DisappointedValtat63 | 55-64Purchased for: SelfI cannot believe the cost of this set! Took 20 minutes to build doesn’t have any real play function, waste of money. I’d still feel the same if it was £10/12 . Just feel a tad ripped off, as for HP Lego collectors like myself you know we will buy it.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement