Iconic American muscle car from the 1960sAuthentic replica Ford Mustang with customisable features and optional add-ons.
Recreate a 1960s Ford MustangBuild and display this classic car, with raise-up rear axle, aggressive air scoop and 5-spoke rims with high-grip tyres.
LEGO® Creator Expert Ford Mustang
Opening doors and removable roof expose a detailed interior.
Raise the boot to access stored items.
Lift the bonnet to reveal a detailed V8 engine.
A printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
Add a supercharger, ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust and more.
Dark-blue body with white racing stripes.
Includes realistic Ford Mustang detailingPlus a supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid-console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 12th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My favorite...I shall call her Eleanorreluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the best Expert Creator car set that Lego has released yet. I love the build, the colors, the printed tiles, the minimal use of stickers, the multiple configurations, and the all-out presence of the completed model. I even went so far as to buy a display case for it. I highly recommend this set to car enthusiasts and novices alike. I did have quality control issues with my kit. I have included pictures as I had scratches, wavy prints, and warped pieces in my set. I have included pictures. I would do it all again even with the issues I had. I know quality control issues happen. I have had several Lego sets with scratched pieces, missing pieces, damaged stickers, and warping. I know Lego will do what they can to make it right. I have ordered replacements parts for my scratched windshields and wavy printed tiles. I just do not understand why in 2019 Lego is still shipping large windshield pieces like this in bags with multiple pieces. I think the windshield should be individually bagged or placed in small cardboard boxes like rubberbands/capes. The warping issues are not as common. I had issues with pieces in my hood. The hood would not close properly. I tried replacing with other pieces in my collection without luck. I had to substitute 2 pieces and now hood closes fine. Thank you for looking at my review. This is a wonderful build and the crown jewel of my Expert Creator cars.14 March 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's very unusual for a LEGO® set to have any trouble, but in the rare case something is wrong, we're always here to help at LEGO.com/Service. We're glad you got in touch, and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang
- March 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally amazing!Chrisy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI hadn't had any LEGO since I was a kid, but when I saw this advertised online I was very tempted to get it so I went in store to have a look. When I saw it I knew I had to get it but was worried as it looked very complicated and was quite expensive! I decided to buy it and when I got it I was surprised as although it was quite fiddly in places and sometimes awkward to put together, I managed and the experience was very rewarding! Although it is expensive, the price is completely justified as the level of detail is superb! I was shocked at how amazingly everything worked and how true to life it was! I did struggle at times to put it together but it was worth it in the end as it is so detailed. My only complaint is that the two biggest pieces, the windscreens were both noticeably scratched in my set. I feel like they could've been better protected from scratching with other pieces as they are the biggest transparent pieces in the set! Now I have spotted the damages I won't be able to 'un-notice' them. Despite the minor complaint I think this set is awesome! It was a joy to put together and, due to its complexity, left me smiling ear-to-ear on several occasions when it all came together so perfectly! I would totally recommend this to any car enthusiast like myself and I hope they bring out more like these!
Response from LEGO SHOP26 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceScratched pieces? Oh no! Don't worry, though; we'd be happy to fix that. Just go to LEGO.com/Service, choose the "Bricks & Pieces" section, and pick the "Broken Bricks" option.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- March 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Carroll Shelby would be proudjtolli01 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing born and raised in Michigan, I have a true passion for American Muscle Cars and Lego hit this one out of the park. My expectations were far exceeded with this very detailed set. From the "Fastback" designed exterior to the operating floor shifter on the inside, the Lego design group deserves a huge congratulations for preserving such an iconic piece of Americana. I had a blast building the "stock" version AND upgrading it to the souped up version. Great job all around with this one Lego. I would like to believe this is only the first in an entire line of Lego Muscle cars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- February 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Ever Lego Purchase out of Paycheck!LegoCreatorMike | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLovely piece of kit! Loved Fords since I got into cars at the age of 10. This Mustang is nearly perfect in all regards, save for very minor quips like that little hood gap and some striped panels not quite matching up once side by side with each other. Overall, a project built on adrenaline and love, 1471 pieces in 12.5 hours maybe a world record.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang