Final Flight of Destiny's BountyNINJAGO®
Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Kids can learn building skills with the stunning Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty (71749). The building set is packed with features – a ship, a jet ski, a dragon with moving wings, a treasure chest and an island with a prison and 4 minifigures.
Learn to build with LEGO® 4+
This LEGO toy has been specially designed to give kids aged 4 and up a brilliant build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to begin building.
Fun for all the family
LEGO 4+ sets are a great way for adults to enjoy building with youngsters. The included simple picture instructions are perfect to help guide kids through the building process. The sets also come with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive guide includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools for children to get the most from the experience.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty (71749) introduces youngsters to building before they recreate ninja stories with this LEGO ship playset crammed with exciting features.
- Playset includes 4 minifigures – ninjas Kai, Zane and Jay and their enemy Ghost Ninja Karenn, plus a Starter Brick to get the fun started quickly.
- The Destiny’s Bounty ship boasts a foil sail, rotating boosters, a steering wheel, a detachable jet ski toy and an anchor on a chain to really fire up youngsters’ imaginations.
- The playset also features a dragon toy with wings that flap when kids apply pressure on its back. There is also a saddle for the ninja minifigures to ride in.
- A great birthday or holiday gift for passionate ninja fans aged 4 and up who are excited to learn how to build with LEGO® bricks.
- The Destiny’s Bounty ship measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 12.5 in. (32 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide – the ideal size for kids to enjoy playing with at home or wherever theygo.
- Simple picture instructions mean kids will be carefully guided through the building process.
- Kids can make their building experience even better with digital Instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, ensuring kids are in safe hands.
- July 20th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Dragons.... and NinjaMy son loved it! As per the norm with Lego, the bags are numbered according to the instruction books which made it easier for him to follow. The build itself was great and he enjoyed it. Perhaps one or two of the pictures (instructions are visual) were not very clear to him but with a little help it was sorted! The material for the dragon and boat is fairly robust so no worries about damage unless you purposely rip it. Overall it was an enjoyable and easy to follow build. I wonder if Lego has lego for older kids that struggle with finer motor skills?Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ninjago Lego setTerri70 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loved this Lego set. He's 13 and has a huge Lego collection. He's obsessed with Lego and can build anything. It didn't take him long to put it together. Kept him entertained and busy for a bit of time. The finished product looks brilliant. Would highly recommend to anyone who has a child who loves lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- July 24th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0AwfulThis is a £35 set with 4 minifigs with an awful building experience. The 'dragon' looks like a lizard and the Bounty looks awful with the 2 or so pieces in the build. Don't buy even for 4 year olds.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- July 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great fun!I would recommend this to a friend!My son is 4 and loves Lego (including watching the movies) so this was perfect for him to challenge himself moving on from the duplo sized blocks. We had great fun searching for the next pieces and building the ship. His favourite part was the dragon and he has spent hours since using it to swoop down and attack the characters. The pieces were a little awkward for his 4 year old chubby fingers but this will all help with his fine motor and grip skills for starting school in a few months. The quality of the product is fantastic and easily stored while not using.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty