Style, sophistication, performance. With breathtaking looks, this LEGO® Technic™ 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R captures the spirit and design of the original. It’s the first model motorcycle in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox for exploring different speeds and techniques. Other amazing features include steering, front and rear suspension for realistic movement, plus front and rear disc brakes.
Amazing details capture the spirit of Ducati
Ducati fans will appreciate the attention-to-detail in this amazing motorcycle replica. A kickstand, exhaust pipe, windshield and dashboard add the little details that make this model toy so true to the full-size version. And of course, the classic red color scheme is sure to quicken the pulse of any Ducati fan.
Build and learn with LEGO Technic model toys
As part of the LEGO Technic universe, this motorcycle model kit provides an immersive and rewarding building experience. With realistic features, it introduces builders to the world of engineering, as they discover how gear mechanisms work.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display. LEGO® Technic™ fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge.
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle. Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO® Technic™ motorcycles.
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement. The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair.
- Looking for the best gifts for motorbike fans? This is a great choice. It’s also a super challenge for LEGO® Technic™ fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works.
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display. Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model. Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide.
- No batteries are needed for this Ducati motorbike toy. Passion, imagination and a desire to discover something new are all you need.
- It’s easy to get started with this amazing LEGO® set. Just open the box and you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions so building the Ducati toy motorcycle can begin straightaway.
- LEGO® Technic™ engineering toys are designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, featuring realistic movement and mechanisms to help kids and adults explore the world of engineering.
- Quality is important. So, it’s good to know LEGO® building kits meet the highest industry standards ensuring they connect easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ plastic model toys are put through their paces. Each one is thoroughly tested to make sure every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 24th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A beautiful and exciting set, with some flawsTommyK | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!As a motorcycle lover, I snapped this one up the second I saw it was available and while I'm overall very happy with the model, I experienced a few caveats that those who are picky may have issues with: 1. Don't expect it to look as hot as the box and manual images show - the red plastic of the model is not as lush and dark as the box photos, it's less saturated and looks cheaper. The box art's "rosso" is more blood-like, whereas the model looks faded by comparison. 2. Some of the red plastic pieces don't match in color. 3. Were there supposed to be tail lights? It came with parts for them but it's not indicated in the manual or the photos. 4. There are two magically-disappearing pieces between Steps 200 and 201 (in my manual, at least). If you don't remove them, you can't add the front fairing. 5. The stand is very robust-looking, but if you so much as breathe on the motorcycle when it's on it, the bike falls over. 6. I wish the light grey plastic bits in the frame were darker-colored, again, it doesn't look nearly as rich and saturated as the product shots (it looks cheaper IRL than in the photos) That being said, I learned a few new build techniques, the overall packaging of the components is excellent (giving it a great sense of scale), and the price is relatively good value for the money. If I could wish for anything, it would jut be for some more richly-colored parts to match the way it looks on the photo.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ducati Panigale V4 R
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Challenging set!Cheena1 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Ducati Panigale V4 R Lego set is very fun and challenging. Building this with my kids was a very enjoyable experience. It took us around 4 hours to complete it. I love the details that have been added to this bike like the gearbox and suspension. The finished product is very durable as my kids have been playing with it and all the pieces have stayed intact. Overall, I'm very happy with the design and details of this bike and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a challenging Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- September 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ooof!I would recommend this to a friend!The Ducati Panigale V4 R was a very fun and very challenging build. It took us about 4-5 hours to build, but I was working with an 8 year old who kept confusing the pieces. We are fairly experienced lego builders and we have over 100 lego sets yet it was still quite difficult. The windshield on the Ducati was the worst part because it was just a lame piece of plastic but it still looked pretty cool when it was done. This was a technic set, so it was harder to build than a normal set. In the end, the Ducati looked incredible and was super fun to play with! While I would recommend this set to adults, I think I prefer regular lego sets more.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Ducati Panigale V4 R
- October 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0State of the ArtWahidBabu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is purely amazing !!! My friend bought it for me and this is just classic. Honestly speaking i tired other Lego technic but so far the second best after Bugatti Chiron. While I was making it I thought waste of time and not so cool. But while making the engine and the body part, it blew my mind. It is bigger and bold than I expected. It will be in my permanent collection. Just one feedback to LEGO. The parking stand is super cool however the red brick to the hole could have been long enough to stick it tighter. Check out my photosPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R