Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 15 February 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Immerse yourself in a challenging and rewarding building experience as your imagination transports you to GOTHAM CITY™ with the impressive LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182).
Iconic Batman helmet to build and display
This LEGO brick recreation of the unmistakable cowl worn by the Caped Crusader™ is sure to attract attention and admiration wherever it is placed. With transparent bricks to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will provide a sense of fulfilment long after the construction work has finished.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a while and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- The LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182) captures forever the unmistakable style of Batman in a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
- Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- The collectible LEGO® DC Batman™ Batman Cowl offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 410 LEGO bricks gradually transform into a stunning display model.
- This authentic LEGO® brick recreation of the iconic Batman™ helmet includes transparent pieces to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to a sturdy base.
- Indulge your creative construction superpowers. This collectible piece of Batman™ memorabilia will provide pleasure and satisfaction long after the hands-on work has been completed.
- This build-and-display piece is ideal for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Caped Crusader™. Itmakes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- With its high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pullapart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- August 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0What I ExpectedMiznalf |I would recommend this to a friend!What you see is what you get. A nice addition to your existing collection, or a start for something new. For me, it was a great addition to the 1989 Batmobile and Batwing (both likely the most fun sets I have ever built). Personally, I don’t get the bad reviews on this site. It’s not like LEGO is hiding anything and that suddenly you are surprised when getting the box or finish the set. If you don’t like the look on the box or the site, don’t buy it. It was a simple build that took me maybe half an hour. You should always expect to pay more for branded LEGO, as royalties always get slapped on top of the standard brick price ratio.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Batman™ Cowl
- January 20th, 2022Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Multiple damaged parts?Fantastic set, lovely design and a great build for display. However, i have never seen so many damaged parts in one set before, almost 20-30% of the parts have damage such as scuffs and scratches, I am not sure if i am just unlucky or what but I have never seen anything like it, ive seen better used quality parts than this new set! Certainly not what you want on a display set, Literally from opening the bags the smooth parts especially are all scratched, most are scratched the exact same way, so can only assume this is a manufacturing issue. Very poor quality control it seems.21 January 2022Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry about the issue and the disappointment it caused! Give us a call or chat at LEGO.build/Service-BV and we'll be happy to help!Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?25Batman™ Cowl
- July 20th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Batman rulesLisaH |I would recommend this to a friend!The only thing is I would like this to be the 1966 Batman, but it fits well with my Batman shelf. I have the 1966 Batmobile as well (would like a larger scale one like the 1989 batmobile) and I have the Batwing which I haven’t built yet. It’s a fairly straightforward build and didn’t take long. I don’t mind the look but may try the suggestions one of the other reviewers mentioned. This is just a display piece, not meant for playing with. But please bring on the 1966 versions.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Batman™ Cowl
- June 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Display Some ProblemsBruced09 |I would recommend this to a friend!I think this is a great display set, I have it next to the 1989 Batmobile and Batwing, and it looks awesome... after some modifications. I think that the curved pieces on the inside of the "ears" makes this set look completely ridiculous, but taking them out, and replacing it with a flat 2 x 6 tile makes it look so much better. Then filling in the gap on the head with a flat 1 x 2 and a smooth 1 x 2 on top of that makes it look completely amazing. I think this set is definitely worth it, and if you like it as it looks, awesome, otherwise try out this simple modification if you have some problems with it and see if they fix it for you like it did for me!Play Experience2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Batman™ Cowl