Kids who like being creative and making their own jewelry will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41917) Magic Forest Bracelet kit! Made to be an easy, intuitive build, this DIY craft set gives kids a guide for designing their own bracelet to suit their outfit or mood.
Custom-made bracelet kit
This popular toy features an adjustable, flexible band in purple that fits around bigger or smaller wrists and 32 colorful tiles, including special opalescent diamonds, gold and glow-in-the-dark tiles. Kids can design their own creative DIY bracelet toy, stretch their imaginative play skills and make it fun and unique.
Design fun for kids who love arts and crafts
The joy of this custom-made bracelet kit is the chance for kids to explore self-expression and decorate the bracelet however they like. Anything goes with these bracelets, as well as all the other LEGO DOTS sets – the magic lies in a child's imagination. The sets make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays or any time.
- Encourage your child’s love of creative DIY with this mysterious LEGO® DOTS Magic Forest Bracelet (41917) set, featuring an adjustable band and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts with decorating, right out of the bag!
- Unique jewelry on display! Kids can stretch their self-expression skills as they decorate the cool LEGO® DOTS Magic Forest Bracelet (41917), following the pattern ideas on the packaging or coming up with their own.
- This set is great on its own or combined with others as part of imaginative play. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 1 pack (41908) to expand their DIY bracelet designs with cool new ideas.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative set. The flexible bracelet and colorful decorated tiles will make a thrilling Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for kids aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable. With the bracelet measuring over 7” (20cm) long, this exciting DIY creative kit is perfect for budding designers to practice their creations and then wear their favorite version.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelet. Easy-to-follow inspiration helps make design a snap, giving kids the joy of making unique jewelry on their own and having loads of creative fun.
- Give kids creative gifts tomake with LEGO® DOTS kits. This clever homemade bracelet offers open-ended design inspiration to help build children’s creativity and confidence with endless fun possibilities.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kids' building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- July 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Favorite DOTS BraceletI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a big fan of the new DOTS line! The elements are great for their intended craft builds, but also for decorating or finishing more traditional Lego creations. They will certainly be decorating my desk at work. Lego put the "fun" in "function" with this arts & crafts line! The bracelet sets have a soft, flexible 2x14 Lego stud base built into a band that can be adjusted for wrist sizes. There are enough elements included to cover the entire bracelet and have parts to spare! The undecorated band makes a fun piece to wear by itself. I haven't tried wearing a decorated bracelet since I'm afraid of elements coming off. I think these bracelets would appeal to girls ages 6-12. Bonus: you can create a festive garland for parties and holidays by chaining several bracelet bands together! This set has some of the best elements available in the DOTS line with beautiful pearlescent pink faceted 1x1 studs, lovely metallic printed 1x1 quarter-round, and half-round tiles, a few fun glow in the dark 1x1 round tiles, a few gold 1x1 square tiles, and an assortment of 1x1 quarter-round tiles in light pink, light green and dark green. I was so delighted with the included elements, I decided to buy more of them!Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Magic Forest Bracelet