Hogwarts™: Fluffy EncounterHarry Potter™
Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Young witches and wizards will enjoy endless magical fun with LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter (76387). This reconfigurable playset features favourite characters, familiar locations and a 3-headed dog for 3 times the fun!
Authentic Hogwarts adventures with Fluffy
Put Harry Potter magic into kids’ hands with 3 popular minifigures – Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ – and Fluffy, the giant, 3-headed Hogwarts dog. Fluffy’s legs can be placed into a range of positions and each of the 3 movable heads shows a different expression. The set comprises 5 separate modules that connect in a variety of ways: a large room with a trap door; magic-practice room; rooftop; balcony room; and a room containing the tangled tentacles of the Devil’s Snare plant. There are other surprises too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Hermione Granger minifigure, 2 random wizard card tiles, and the chance to add more rooms to create an entire Hogwarts Castle model.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter (76387) has everything a Harry Potter fan could want: favourite characters, familiar Hogwarts locations and a thrilling, 3-headed dog.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures, a buildable giant dog with 3 heads, 5 buildable modules, and authentic accessories including a magical harp.
- This versatile, feature-packed Harry Potter™ playset is endlessly reconfigurable, with every arrangement leading to new magical adventures with Fluffy, the large, posable, 3-headed dog.
- An enchanting birthday, Christmas and holiday gift that will captivate young witches and wizards aged 8 and up.
- The set measures over 12 in. (30 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep and connects easily to other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Hermione Granger™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
- July 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great funI would recommend this to a friend!Harry Potter, Fluffy Encounter is absolutely brilliant! I got this set for my daughter's 11th birthday and she had lots of fun building it and putting it together, she was especially happy with the golden special edition of Hermione - she was the 1st one build! Good few hours of fun for her and her dad... I had a go too. Instructions are fairly easy to follow but my 11 years old was getting mixed up with the darker brown coloured blocks as in the book these were just a bit to dark and hard to identify other than that all fantastic, we'll be getting more of the Harry Potter lego Collection - for sure!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter
- June 25th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not up to the usual standard.This set seems to have been brought out quickly, and with little attention to details. There are several parts that look unfinished when it's together, like exterior bricks with exposed antistuds, and windows that are just openings. The "candles" in Fluffy's chamber don't fit together (the flames are loose), and the smaller rooms have odd diagonal open lattice as floors. Fluffy himself is almost too big to fit in his room (you'll notice that the photos on the website remove several bricks to make him seem to fit). Mostly, this set only really works if you also purchase the larger Chamber of Secrets set and slot it in. Not the usual standard of past Harry Potter Lego sets.Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?35Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter
- June 26th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0RegretsShould have read the reviews before buying this--mea culpa. It was an okay build; my chief complaint is that Lego creates big one-off custom pieces for the set that will be challenging if not impossible to repurpose -- and isn't that some of the fun? It doesn't seem very creative to build a conical tower for example by attaching 3 or 4 tapering conical pieces. I've seen and admired stunning rockwork by some talented builders, but this set uses a big chunky dark grey piece. I do give this set, like the other Potter sets, high marks for a pleasing and attractive colorway. But that's about it.Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?25Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter
- June 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good SetI would recommend this to a friend!Overall very good set, fun to build. Cost effective way to get the golden trio in their full hogwarts robes. However, this set is meant to represent the final third of the film. The trio are in normal clothes during that whole sequence. There is just a little inaccuracy with the minifigs which could be easily corrected since the normal clothes versions of the trio already exist in the Wizard Chess set so it just seems like Lego has locked these unique versions of the trio behind a more expensive set so if you want them the Wizard Chess set is the only way to get them, but they should be in this set too. However I cannot see any other sets that include these fully robed versions of the trio so I can see why they may have made this decision.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter