LEGO® Replay is currently available in the US and Canada
But we hope to expand it to your market soon. In the meantime, kids in your neighborhood would love to receive your bricks. We recommend passing them on to a friend or family member or donating them to local charity shops.
How does it work?
Donations so far…
Boxes of LEGO bricks donated to the Replay program:-)
kg of LEGO bricks donated to the Replay program:-)
Children playing with LEGO Replay donated bricks:-)
Q and A’s
- LEGO Replay wants to inspire LEGO brick owners to pass along the bricks they aren’t using. Play has the power to change children’s lives. When children play, they learn how to problem solve, collaborate and think creatively. The LEGO brick is so unique as it can be rebuilt, replayed with and with LEGO Replay have a new creative life with kids who need it most.
- The LEGO brick is recognized by LEGO owners to last for generations. We pride ourselves on the high quality and longevity of our brick. We know that 97% of LEGO owners keep or share their bricks, passing them on to friends or family. As part of our Planet Promise, we want to help LEGO owners ensure that LEGO bricks can be rebuilt and replayed with – having a new creative life.
- How kind of you to want to share your bricks. We hope to expand LEGO Replay to your market soon. In the meantime, kids in your neighborhood would love to receive your bricks. We recommend passing them on to a friend or family member or donating them to local charity shops. Thank you again for sharing the power of play.
- Cleaning your LEGO bricks is really easy! We recommend that you clean your LEGO pieces by hand using water no hotter than 104°F / 40°C and a soft cloth or sponge. Higher temperatures may affect the quality of the elements. You can add a mild detergent to the water – please rinse the pieces well with clear water afterwards and you’re done. Please don’t put your LEGO pieces in the washing machine or dishwasher, and don’t try to dry them in the oven, the microwave or with a hair dryer. When the bricks get really hot they may change shape, which means they won’t work anymore.
- Unfortunately, only bricks from the US and Canada are able to be donated during this phase of our Replay programme. We are looking forward to expanding to new markets very soon.
- We’re not there yet but we’re excited to roll out to as many countries as possible.