Item 1 of 8
Item 1 of 8
Cosmic Wonder BraceletCosmic Wonder Bracelet4.554.
Average rating4.5out of 5 stars
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 915 kr.*
Kids who like arts and crafts and creating their own jewelry will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41903) Cosmic Wonder Bracelet kit! Made to be an easy, intuitive creation, this DIY set offers kids the chance to make their own jewelry and change it to suit their outfit or mood or whatever. Customizable jewelry kit This cool bracelet kit features an adjustable band in black that fits around bigger or smaller wrists and 32 colorful tiles, including special tiles decorated with shooting stars and planets and unique diamond elements to design their own creative bracelet toy, stretch their imagination and self-expressive play skills and make it fun and unique. Designing fun for kids who love arts and crafts The joy of this set is the chance for kids to be imaginative and decorate the bracelet however they like. To match their mood, or as a great piece for self-expression to show off their fun designs, because anything goes with these bracelets. They make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays or any time.
- Encourage your child’s love of creative DIY with this adorable LEGO® DOTS™ Cosmic Wonder Bracelet (41903) set, featuring an adjustable band and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts with decorating, straight out of the bag!
- Personalized jewelry on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate the fun bracelet, following the pattern ideas on the packaging or coming up with their own unique look.
- The colorful tiles are great to create with in this set or others as part of imaginative fun. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS™ 41908 Extra DOTS - series 1 pack to spice up their bracelets with cool new styles.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this awesome set. The flexible bracelet and colorful decorated tiles will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable. With the bracelet measuring over 7” (20cm) long, this exciting DIY creative set is perfect for beginning designers to practice their creations and then wear their favorite version.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelet. Easy-to-follow inspiration helps make design a snap, leading to pride of creating unique jewelry on their own, and loads of creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS™ sets. This clever jewelry making playset offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® DOTS™ tiles and bracelets meet the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria. They are designed to be consistent, compatible, connect securely and come apart easily every time.
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® tiles and bracelets to make sure every kid's building toy meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
75% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
- May 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enjoying the Dots rangeIdodee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the dots range, I agree with the other reviews it would be nice if it was less girly though. This one is my favourite bracelet due to the black band. I can’t wait for the next wave of sets to be released, fingers crossed it less gender based.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cosmic Wonder Bracelet
- May 20th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun For The Kids - Feel Needs More Developmentamaethon1982 | 35-44Purchased for: SonMy kids were super excited for me to bring these home but both wish they had more primary colors. More Classic Brick colors that is. I ha e two boys and they ditched most of the friends colors because they felt they are too girly for their taste. On a side note they wanted to make one for me too but the wristbands are not going enough to fit my wrist. We are planning a trip to Legoland and it would be nice if I could have worn one with them.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cosmic Wonder Bracelet
- May 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Wish there was a boy versionAlauer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI purchased this dot bracelet for my son after getting my daughter the unicorn one. She loved hers and this was the least girly color. As the other reviewer stated I wish that it came in more primary colors or with non Lego-friends specific parts. I hope Lego does this for a series two.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cosmic Wonder Bracelet
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very cute and comfortable!Blucifer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a grown woman, this is out of my age range, but I saw these while shopping with my boyfriend and couldn't resist. The band itself is a very soft, smooth, and slightly thick, which is very comfortable compared to the old Clikits sets (Yeah, I remember those). I have pretty small wrists at 5.75" circumference, which means I wear it pretty comfortably at the third to last clasp, with lots of room left to spare. I only wished that I had a few more space pieces, but there were plenty of pieces to make some cute designs. For $5 this is an awesome little accessory, and it doesn't look tacky either.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cosmic Wonder Bracelet
1 of 1