Add this LEGO® DUPLO® 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks set to any new or existing DUPLO train set and develop early construction skills as your toddler builds the tall bridge and arranges the toy train track pieces in any way they like. Help your preschooler place the yellow action brick on the track to make compatible DUPLO trains sound a horn as they drive over it. Also includes a LEGO DUPLO construction worker figure, 2 loose bricks, a spade and a suitcase to extend the role-play and story-telling fun.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with spade and suitcase accessory elements.
- Features 8 straight track pieces, 4 sloped pieces to make the bridge and a yellow (horn sound) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your child how easy it is to place the yellow action brick on the track to make any compatible LEGO® DUPLO® train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, sound the horn as it passes over.
- The tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Includes 2 loose brick, spade and suitcase elements to extend the role-play and story-telling options.
- These toy train tracks make an ideal gift for preschool train fans.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Bridge measures over 4” (12cm) high at its highest point.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Doesnt quite fit!MyThreeSons | 35-44We have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of bridge tracks and another set of flat tracks. Unfortunately there is a raised lip on the outer edges of the bridge tracks that are a bit too narrow to allow the train's wheels to sit fully within the tracks. This often causes the train to derail as it transitions off the bridge. It caused my toddlers a lot of frustration at first but now they don't mind as much and just put the train back on the tracks. The price is definitely too high for so few pieces and such an annoying design flaw.21 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! This bridge has been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO® tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Train Bridge and Tracks
- in 3 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Steam Train Cannot Climb the HillJamesNYC123 | 35-44Purchased for: SonThe Steam Train that this is meant to be used with cannot climb the hill. We tried with fresh batteries, both for high energy and low energy devices. We tried cleaning any dust. No matter what we tries the train doesn’t make it up the hill and stops halfway after spinning its wheels.
Response from LEGO SHOP8 May 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. We're sorry your 10874 Steam Train is having trouble getting over the hill in this set. The two sets are intended to be completely compatible, so there may be a one-off issue your train. Please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/service for help getting it back on track!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Train Bridge and Tracks
- in 6 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not compatible with most Duplo trainsDuploUser | 35-44My son really likes pushing his numbers train around on Duplo tracks, so I thought he would like an expansion set for the basic set of tracks he already has. I knew that the "action piece" from this set wouldn't do anything with a simpler train, but I didn't realize that the train literally would not fit on the tracks. It's really frustrating that there are no track expansion sets available to push a non-motorized train around on, which kids love to do! I guess I will switch from DUPLO to a wooden BRIO-style track system. Not sure why Lego has chosen to make their train system have so many compatibility issues. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this kit or even the DUPLO train system more generally speaking.
Response from LEGO SHOP13 November 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review; we're sorry to hear you were disappointed in the train bridge. We make two sorts of DUPLO® trains - ones for the very youngest builders, which will have wide wheels that aren't designed to be used on tracks. Trains with motors are meant for kids on the older end of the DUPLO age range, and are designed to chug along on tracks. While the wider-wheel trains may not fit on special pieces (like bridges or crossings), you can still push them along on straight or curved pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15Train Bridge and Tracks
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0More Tracks More Fun!ChasingChase | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 year old son already has a couple of the DUPLO Train sets and this is a perfect addition to those set. With the bridge it allows him to build a larger railroad. He loves to watch his trains go under the bridge. Works perfectly with his existing tracks and trains, the train have no issues with going up the bridge. We also love the new action bricks, it adds to the train fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Train Bridge and Tracks