Extend your passenger train’s range with this LEGO® City 60205 Tracks set. This set of 8 straight tracks, 4 curved tracks and 8 flexible tracks is the perfect supplement to your existing LEGO City train sets.
- Features 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible tracks.
- Add flexible tracks to your LEGO® City train system to get around obstacles and awkward shapes.
- Connect the tracks to your existing sets, including the 60197 LEGO® Passenger Train toy set, to extend your play and fun.
- September 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Quality!ScoutTrooper15 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this add on set was a great deal! I purchased it for $17.98 at Target on sale, and I was so glad they carried it! I would recommend this, and was a great addition for the track I already had. It also had a great variety of different track pieces, but it would be nice if they had a full loop in the box instead of about half of one. Either way it’s a great product and I love it! Also, the packaging was great and they even came pinned together, and you can use the ‘pin’ for something else, because a minifig can hold it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tracks
- September 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0SatisfactoryShaunaM | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought these tracks so I could extend the Disney Station & Train #71044 and happy with purchase. I just wish you could purchase the tracks separately as I only used the straight tracks to extend the Disney tracks. I am left with the curved & flexible pieces that at present I won’t be using. Looking at my set-up if I want to extend it further I only would require more straight pieces but I won’t be buying this set just to get 8 straight tracks. Lego, please consider letting us purchase individual pieces. I would gladly purchase them separately but won’t buy a set just to get a few more pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tracks
- September 5th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0good quality, but track bundles should be split upI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love my lego trains. All the train sets come with a bunch of curve tracks, but not enough straight tracks for us folks who want to add to their immersive lego displays. I would love to see sets of only straight tracks for sale. Why is it only possible to buy sets of tracks with multiple track types? Why can't we buy sets with straights only?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Tracks
- January 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Matobuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot these to extend our Christmas Train set, easy to use and assemble. The flexible tracks are a great option to get an uneven loop lined back up with the rest of the tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tracks