Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 1 February 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Recreate some of Tokyo’s most famous buildings with this detailed LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection 21051 desk toy. It’s a great souvenir for Tokyo visitors and an ideal gift for adults who live or have lived in Japan’s capital city or who dream of visiting. Even LEGO newcomers can zone out from busy lives and enjoy this relaxing building experience.Iconic buildingsThis toy construction set includes scale models of TOKYO SKYTREE, the world’s tallest freestanding tower, Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower and Tokyo Big Sight. The cherry-tree-filled Chidorigafuchi Park, a classic pagoda tower and Shibuya Crossing are also featured. Together on the baseplate with a ‘Tokyo’ nameplate, they create a compact, impactful display piece.Introducing LEGO Architecture…LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there’s something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Build this striking LEGO® Architecture Tokyo skyline souvenir for adults, featuring authentically detailed models of iconic buildings and landmarks, and display your passion for this vibrant city.
- This collectible construction set features buildable models of the Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, Tokyo Big Sight, TOKYO SKYTREE, Chidorigafuchi Park, Shibuya Crossing and more to evoke nostalgic memories.
- This home or office desk model includes a base with a Tokyo nameplate. And learn more about Tokyo and the model designer in the booklet (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Even new LEGO® architects can enjoy this easy-to-build architecture model kit, and it makes a cool creative Japanese gift for adults aged 16+ who have been to Tokyo, dream of visiting, or live/have lived there.
- This buildable skyline measures over 11” (28cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep – you don’t need a lot of space to display it, but its vibrant colors and authentic details will catch the eye of every passerby!
- No batteries required – this architecture construction set for adults offers a stress-relieving, relaxing build with LEGO® bricks only. So, forget your worries, zone out and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this unique Tokyo gift for someone new to LEGO® building kits? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- Ideal for display, collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in every way you can imagine to ensure that every LEGO Architecture building set meets the highest safety standards and your Tokyo souvenir model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- January 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Detail-packed and adorableKrattle |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs someone who has visited Japan, speaks the language, and is a fan of most things Japanese, I immediately picked up this set and it doesn't disappoint. I love all the little details from the neon lights of Shibuya crossing, to the Sensoji temple, and even the brand new Tokyo Sky Tree! So many unique pieces and colors, which might make it a bit challenging for younger fans of LEGO (especially all of the different colors for Shibuya crossing), but honestly this would make a wonderful display piece for anyone. And for anyone who doesn't know what the various landmarks are, the build guide actually explains them all. Highly recommended!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tokyo
- October 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Colorful and ExcitingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. It is so fun and detailed, bringing a great amount of colors, wonderful buildings and techniques used, and excitement whenever I look at it. I thoroughly enjoyed the build, and I am very happy with the standard no-stickers within the architecture line. Though pagoda and gate behind the two cherry blossom trees are not named, I feel they add more detail and interest than trying to make them fully-fledged; they add to the display without taking away from the other pieces. The set is fun to look at I feel (though I have never been to Tokyo, and may be speaking out of turn) that the set is very representative of Tokyo.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tokyo
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the most unique in the Skylines seriesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love this addition to the collection. It's by far one of the most unique, detailed, and eye-catching. It's especially overdue since Tokyo hasn't had any attention in the 10+ years of Lego Architecture. All the details are great: the Tokyo Tower, the cherry blossoms, the pagoda, and of course Mt. Fuji in the background. The only complaint that I have is that the antenna - from the base - of the Tokyo Tower falls off very easy. I've double-checked my build and can't find anything I'm missing. Just seems like a flimsy design, but it's good it breaks off in a large chunk so it won't get lost. Overall great set and I'm really excited to see what other great skylines Lego comes up with next.Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tokyo
- January 6th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved it!Megpot |I would recommend this to a friend!I received this as a present for Christmas, as I love Japan and it’s culture. The build is lovely to look at when build, and I found the instructions easy to follow. I was really impressed with the quality and size of it, and it is a really nice feature to have in my home. My set was missing a few pieces which was a shame, but this was quickly rectified by Lego’s customer service teams and the missing pieces were shipped out to me and arrived in about a week!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tokyo