LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class (76384) is a classroom playset inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open the cover and instantly enter Professor Sprout’s Herbology lesson in the Hogwarts greenhouse.
A pick-up-and-play Hogwarts Herbology class
This portable playset is filled with familiar features from the Harry Potter movies. Some are built-in, such as the storage cupboard, and some are loose, like the watering station, which lifts out to expand the play space. This captivating Harry Potter playset can be combined with other playsets in the collection – each opening to reveal a different Hogwarts classroom adventure. Designed with distinctive colors and a unique motif, the playsets all connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play space for kids to explore.
Magical gifts for Harry Potter fans
Looking for a treat for a Harry Potter enthusiast? There are lots of LEGO Harry Potter playsets to choose from – each designed to enchant and inspire kids' imaginations.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class (76384) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the Hogwarts greenhouse, where a Herbology lesson is taking place.
- Includes Cedric Diggory, Neville Longbottom™ and Professor Sprout minifigures, a spell book, pumpkin patch, watering station with bucket and golden faucet, and a greenhouse backdrop.
- Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Sprout's Herbology lesson. There is gardening equipment and enchanted plants to practice with – and safety warnings about the monstrous Mandrake!
- For ages 8 and up. A great gift for young witches and wizards looking for a different way to experience Harry Potter™ magic and excitement.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – an ideal size for pick-up-and-play portability. It looks cool on a bookshelf, too.
- Features authentic accessories, such as a silver spade and pruning scissors, and a greenhouse setting that kids will know from famous scenes in the Harry Potter™ movies.
- There are other sets in the series to collect. Designed to recreate different magical classrooms, they can be placed together to produce a 360-degree Hogwarts™ play experience.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets are bursting with characters, features and locations from the magical movies to enchant and inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® building components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very detailed!I would recommend this to a friend!I’ve always been a Harry Potter fan so building this lego set with my daughters was a lot of fun for me. The attention to detail is amazing. I really felt like I was being transported into the book. I was really impressed with the small details that definitely kept the Harry Potter books in mind. Each wizard has a unique wand just like in the Harry Potter books. They even gave the Neville minifigure shorter legs so he would be shorter than the other characters. The instructions are very clear and easy to read. Every step comes with pictures to help you complete it. It was a little advanced for my daughters who are beginners when it comes to lego building but with some help from me we were able to complete it just fine. It didn’t take very long to put it together and everything snapped in place well to stay like it was supposed to. I love how it can all be folded up to look like a book and then the book folds out to the play set. Everything is designed perfectly to fit really neatly when it’s folded up. It makes it so easy to store after it’s been assembled. My daughters and I really enjoyed playing with it once we had put it together. It was really fun to connect with them over a story that I’ve loved since childhoodPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class
- January 11th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun and interactive setI would recommend this to a friend!I really enjoyed this set as it had alot of cool and interesting pieces. I loved the characters included that makes the set fun even after it is built. It was an intermediate skill level to build which makes it great for adults and children. It is definitely a set every Harry Potter fan should have in their collection. It has a great base (the book) and plentiful extra pieces to make play fun and long lasting. I truly appreciated the detail that was put into the design of this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class
- March 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mimbulus MimbletoniaValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big Harry Potter fan i was on the fence initially about these books. I knew I would get them but I wasn't sure if I was really in love with them. One plus point for me is that each Moment is based around a class that is related to one of the houses and this reflected in the minifigures included and the overall colour choices for the book. Herbology - Hufflepuff The book itself is quite small and falls somewhere between A6 and A5 when compared to actual paper sizes. I did think they would be slightly larger based on the box size. However, there is so much detail included in each classroom that I found I soon overcame the slight disappointment I felt on their size. The Herbology Class opens up to a full classroom scene that relies on it being laid out on a play surface. Incorporating an indoor and an outdoor area with various plants and equipment. Of course it has some classroom furniture so Professor Sprout can teach Cedric and Neville. I am not a big fan of minifigures in general but I really enjoy the special prints on these and the inclusion of earmuffs for dealing with those pesky mandrakes. I was surprised at how snuggly everything fits back in to the book so that you can fold everything away in true playset fashion. Unfortunately, the minifigures do not fit in to the closed book so they do stand a high chance of being separated from the set. My favourite display option is to have it open as the full book. If you have all 4 of the series they do link together in to a circle which makes for a fun look. It does take up a surprising amount of space though. Overall an entertaining take on the Harry Potter franchise that was fun to build and offers a good balance between playability and display. This is a big favourite for me but I think the Slytherin Classroom just pips it to favourite set award. Number Of Pieces: 233 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 40 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fun playset for Harry Potter/Lego FansBuzyMom |I would recommend this to a friend!My 9-year-old son put this together in just under an hour. He loves the Hogwarts Herbology Class-book Lego set. I love that it folds into a book and can sit on the shelf, I wish all Legos folded up and stored this easy! Last spring during the start of the pandemic his teacher read Harry Potter to his class over the computer and now this teacher his 4th-grade teacher is reading it to his class this year so this is a special set that means a lot to him. The playability isn't just re-enacting the scenes from the book but also building stories and adding his other Legos to it. He is interested in the other sets as well so we will be looking at those when his birthday comes up.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class