Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the action-packed 60215 Fire Station, featuring a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the detachable scouting drone with spinning rotors and camera. This cool set also features a fire off-road vehicle with a stud-shooting fire hose and new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, plus a water scooter, 4 minifigures and a fire station dog figure.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: a fire chief and 3 firefighters, plus a fire dog figure.
- Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
- This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ‘put’ them out.
- Fire station garage is compatible with fire vehicles from other LEGO® City Fire sets.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.
- Fire station measures over 11” (28cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Fire off-road vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Scouting drone measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Maybe a misprinted pieceNick5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm having fun building the set but I'm pretty sure I got a misprinted computer piece11 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceIf the printing on one of your pieces doesn't look quite right, just head on over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request a replacement. We'll happily send you a new one!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- July 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun little build for your cityDanBrick1985 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun little build that I've added to my small city I have started, combined with the other fire sets from this year it looks great, it's a little on the small side for a fire depot, but meh!!! I did get to the end of the build and the instructions said 3 flat shiny grey plates on the top, I got 2 grey, and one gun metal grey, I've put in a parts request, but not heard anything back from them on my parts request.
Response from LEGO SHOP31 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceWrong color? Definitely not normal! We're happy to get a replacement piece on its way whenever something like this pops up, though. If you need to check on the status of your request, give our brick experts at ring at www.LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Station
- May 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Less FeaturesNick7 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI'll be honest, this is probably the lowest creative fire station Lego has to offer. Being a Lego City fan since 2011, it's safe to say that the other fire stations like the 2016 version or the 2013 one have much more to offer. Firstly, they had two fire truck entrances, but this one only has one. Additionally, they also have actual helicopters, not a puny little drone that takes up a lot of space. And the old fire stations are much bigger, sure they have more pieces, but those sets usually only take me an hour to build, and I'm sure kids could get some help from their parents if they don't know where a piece goes or if they need help getting those strings for the fire hose through the tiny hole. Finally, the old fire sets had really cool features. I can complement this set with its light-up sirens, but take the 2016 fire station, for example, it had a pole: an actual feature that real-life fire stations have, or the 2011 fire station, it had a net for catching kittens or people who are trapped inside houses (the commercial even showed them using the net for that reason). I personally actually like this set a bit, all I'm saying is it could've been better if there were more features and more pieces to make it larger.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Fire Station
- April 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great fire station overallHefty | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally LEGO have made an affordable fire station this set is great I love how it has a small dock and the 4x4 is realistic the only thing I don’t like about it is the flashing lights they are cool but are big and bulky I took them off and used brick built ones. The station was easy to assemble for me as I am a very experienced LEGO builder but a 6yo would love building this set and it would take them the best part of an afternoon. The fire station itself has a cool garage and the tower can store tones of figures and if you need more buildings they would be easy enough to add for any aged LEGO fan Overall get this set if you want an affordable fire station.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Station