Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Belle Bottom, Kevin and BobBrickHeadz
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Belle Bottom, Kevin and Bob (40421) features 3 characters from the Minions movie: Belle Bottom, Minion Kevin and Minion Bob with a weapon. Like all models from the LEGO BrickHeadz collection, these 3 each come with a unique character ID and a sturdy baseplate for easy display, whether individually, as a group or alongside other BrickHeadz models.
- This 309-piece, buildable toy enables kids to construct 3 familiar LEGO® BrickHeadz™ characters from the Rise of Gru movie.
- A great gift for LEGO® and Minions fans, this set provides an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for kids aged 10 and up.
- Combine with LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Gru, Stuart and Otto 40420 for even more mischievous fun.
- Belle Bottom stands over 3” (9cm) tall, Minion Kevin over 3” (8cm) tall and Minion Bob over 1” (5cm), giving kids big fun as they build, play and display.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- May 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set to displayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this one with quite a few details. It's quite nice as a minions product and I like it. I purchased it with the Gru set and they look great when displayed together.Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Belle Bottom, Kevin and Bob
- June 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0B.O.B.I would recommend this to a friend!I may well be biased here because 2 of my favourite have collided - Brick Headz and Minions! There was no way I would not have ordered these on release date or built them the day they arrived (yeah, taken me a while to get to reviewing these). Yes, the traditional pink brick brain is present in all the figures. What made me laugh out loud was the fact the Minion brains are 1x1 tiles. Yes, I am still snickering about this almost 6 weeks after building them. The build technique is the accepted Brick Headz method. So, you build a block frame and then embellish the outside. Works surprisingly well on the Minions even though they are rounded characters and the nature of Lego makes these more rectangluar they are still instantly recognisable. They look great on display but I am so addicted to the Brick Headz range I think I am going to have to invest in a special display option for them. To think, when I first saw them I wrote them off as a model but the fun factor in the build and then how cool they look in the brick soon changed my mind. If you are currently fence sitting on these all I can say is give them a go - you will NOT be disappointed! Number of Pieces: 309 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 40 MinutesPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Belle Bottom, Kevin and Bob
- May 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sweet buildToken |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot too many nice builds that show people of color. This is one of them.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Belle Bottom, Kevin and Bob
1 of 1
Shop more like this: