Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure HuntJurassic World™
Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Drama awaits kids as they help Owen Grady and Claire Dearing pursue bad guys through the jungle in LEGO® Jurassic World 75935 Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt. This action-packed dinosaur playset features an offroader with space for 2 minifigures and an attachment point for a trailer which has a buildable rooftop antenna and a detailed interior, plus a buildable jungle scene that has a hidden treasure chest with a reveal function. It also includes a posable Baryonyx dinosaur figure and 4 minifigures with cool weapons and accessories to inspire imaginative play.
- This LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset for kids includes 4 minifigures: Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, Danny Nedermeyer, Sinjin Prescott, plus a Red the dog figure.
- Offroader features space for 2 minifigures, rear storage space, attachment point for the trailer, brick-built flashlight and fuel container, plus a screwdriver element.
- Trailer features a buildable antenna and assorted plant elements on the exterior, an opening door and a detailed interior with a buildable computer and bed, plus assorted elements including a coffee cup, movie camera and frying pan.
- Jungle scene features a buildable palm tree, hidden treasure chest with a reveal function and 6 gem and 2 gold-colored bar elements inside, plus assorted elements including plants and 2 fish.
- Press the trigger to reveal the hidden treasure chest.
- Molded, buildable Jurassic World Baryonyx dinosaur toy figure features snapping jaws and a posable head, arms and legs.
- Weapons include Owen Grady's tranquilizer gun and Sinjin Prescott’s machete.
- Accessory elements include Sinjin Prescott’s hat, bag, map and videotape.
- Danny Nedermeyer and Sinjin Prescott minifigures are new for June 2019.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGO® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- This LEGO® building set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Offroader measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Jungle scene build measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Baryonyx dinosaur figure measures 4” (12cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- November 17th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Pretty good.Baryonyx walkeri is my favorite dinosaur, so getting this was pretty neat. Unfortunately, the Baryonyx has numerous inaccuracies: 1. It is smaller than the Carnotaurus, which, in reality, it was much larger than it. 2. It is missing it's two-foot slashing claw on its hands. And 3. The Indoraptor legs were a bad choice, simply because of the large sickle toe-claws, which Baryonyx did not posess. Oh, well, I still like it. Great addition for dinosaur collectors like myself. Sixty dollars is a lot to ask for 434 pieces, though. I'd pay about fifty dollars for it. I hope to see a Teratophoneus with all the same pieces, except a unique head and jaw, in a further set.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?35Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt
- November 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is wonderful! The minifigures are great, their accessories are also good, but they could have included the existing oil can instead of the brick built one, but that’s a minor detail. The pricing is pretty good, maybe 5 USD less would be the most perfect price. The builds are good, the truck’s coloration is kind of strange, take off the white and it would be good. The trailer is good, although it’s small, it still looks good, and the latching technique to close the wall is interesting and works well. Although the last build is boring, and doesn’t add much to the set. The new dinosaur head and lower jaw mould is good, and the rest is also nice. In all 9.5/10, great with some small little details I don’t like.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 13 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt
- December 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The dinosaur molds are getting lazyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, this set overall is great, but the Baronx is really not a good mold. For example, it is plenty lean, but should be taller that the indoraptor. It is really around the size of a carnosaurus, which Lego has already made a mold of. The molds need to be less of recycled molds put with a different head. Besides the color of the mold and the head, this is a indoraptor. Another mold that is really bad is the pterodactyl . It is barley posable, and since I have a hobby of making stop motion with Lego, it is really frustrating. The head gets way to loose after a while to. To fix the problems, Lego please make the head out of all plastic, not rubber. The tails with rubber are great, but the pterodactyl’s head just doesn’t work with rubber. Secondly, make the legs individual pieces that attach on to the body, it might be a little big, but way more posable. Thanks Lego for some of the great dinosaur molds, we all make mistakes.Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt
- October 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.05 year old paleontologistSusy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter is 5 & wants to be a paleontologist she says. She loves dinosaurs & wanted this 1 in specific. She helped build the the Dino, mom & dad built the rest. She plays with it a lot & enjoys it!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt