Mighty DinosaursCreator 3-in-1
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over $169*Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Have fun with the awesome T. rex, featuring a dark-green and beige color scheme, bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Mighty Dinosaurs model to create a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- Features a 3-in-1 T. rex with bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage.
- Check out the authentic dark-green and beige color scheme.
- Stomp through the streets with the scary T. rex.
- Pose the T. rex's arms, legs, tail and head, and open its mouth to reveal ferocious teeth.
- Rebuild to create other Mighty Dinosaurs.
- This set includes over 170 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) tall.
- Triceratops measures over 3” (9cm) tall.
- Pterodactyl measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExtinctI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYes, I did it again, I bought multiples of a set so I could make all the builds and display them together. In the case of these the decision was made because the figures are the same creatures as the ones in the Dinosaur Fossils Ideas set. These are about 3/4 the size of the skeletons so I had to juggle my display a little bit but they certainly add to it. All three builds come with their own instruction booklet in the box so nice and easy to work through at your own pace. Some different techniques used in each build but quite a few articulated pieces so there is definitely posing fun to be had with these guys. My favourite is the Pteranadon because of the posability. Definitely a good set for young builders and it will introduce them to lots of new techniques. Heck, it introduced me to some new techniques and definitely opened some new possibilities up. Number Of Pieces: 174 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: Tyrannosaurus Rex - 25 Minutes Pteranadon - 20 Minutes Triceratops - 15 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- April 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots Of FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI Had Got This Product 3 Weeks Ago And Ben Playing With It Ever Sense!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- October 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect Set for Alternative BuildsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy 2-year-old daughter picked this set out as a birthday present for me. We built it together and she had a blast playing with the final product. It has a lot of play factor. But for me, the value in this set is the number of alternative builds you can make with this set. In addition to the T-Rex, Triceratops, and Pterodactyl; I have also built a brontosaurus and an ankylosaurus. I'm working on a stegosaurus next.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- February 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved this Green Creatureteeboxlu |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought it because it is cheaper and easier and faster than buying the individual green elements and a some other pieces I wanted to have for my other projects. But, I always build and rebuild a 3 in 1 set to learn or relearn techniques my old brain my have forgotten. I am a big fan of Lego Mixels and Creator Creatures. This set is excellent. The reptile head and dinosaur creation are special. The pieces are pretty standard and if you want to have all three builds to play with at one time, you probably have all the pieces you need from your old Mixel or Creature sets. Have Fun.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs