Suit up and join Batman™ and Robin™ as they battle The Joker™ in the LEGO® Juniors/4+ 10753 The Joker Batcave Attack set, with an Easy to Build Batwing jet featuring shooting functions in the wings, the Joker’s wacky hotrod car, plus a Batcave with docking for the Batwing, jail cell and a control center. This Batman vs. The Joker starter set includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes Batman™, The Joker™ and Robin™ minifigures.
- Features the Batcave with viewscreen and integrated docking for the Batwing, small jail with opening door, plus a control center, as well as space for the grappling hook gun and Batarang, which can be attached to the Batcave.
- Also includes the Batwing jet with shooting functions in the wings and an open cockpit, plus The Joker's hotrod with flame elements and a ball and chain element.
- Connect the jail and control center to the launchpad any way you like.
- Set the Batwing jet on top of the control center to dock it in the Batcave.
- Push the discs through the disc shooters on the wings to launch them at The Joker™.
- Use the grappling hook gun to hook onto The Joker’s mallet and take it away.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with LEGO DC Comics franchise sets and all other LEGO sets.
- Weapons include Robin’s grappling hook gun and The Joker’s mallet.
- Accessory elements include 3 Batdiscs, a Batarang and 2 sets of dynamite.
- Batcave measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Batwing jet measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- The Joker's hotrod measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great starter set for beginnersdblaze | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughter3 great figures, 2 vehicles and and bigger than expected bat cave section. Almost 4 year old loves it and it’s easy enough, but not overly simple, for her to build with help. Highly recommended for any kid in the 3.5-6 rangePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Batcave Attack
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0I'm Batman!ThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildPROS: Fantastic entry level set for younger builders...includes the iconic figures and has printed parts not stickers which is also good for younger hands. Quick build with lots of play in the set. CONS: $.16 per part is quite high.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Joker™ Batcave Attack