- Spring Lantern Festival
Spring Lantern Festival
Temporarily out of stock
Finish Lunar New Year celebrations in playful style with this colorful LEGO® Spring Lantern Festival building toy for kids (80107). It features a brick-built Asian garden with moon gates, pavilion, pond and bridge, and an ox lantern, illuminated by a LEGO light brick, to mark the Year of the Ox. Great for building solo or with family and friends, the garden is decorated with buildable lanterns and traditional Chun Lian banners. It can be rebuilt into an alternative layout, too.
Beautiful display, endless play
Bring this stunning centerpiece to life with 7 civilian minifigures, plus accessories such as a buildable bubble tea and elements such as a rabbit lantern, Tang Yuan rice ball, mobile phone and selfie stick, plus a minifigure-shaped lantern to welcome visitors at the entrance.
Gifts with a wow factor
LEGO Traditional Festival sets make delightful gift toys for kids and anyone interested in Asian culture, offering fascinating building challenges and hours of creative play.
- Recreate the decorative splendor of Spring Lantern Festival and celebrate Lunar New Year with this LEGO® toy playset for kids (80107), featuring a beautiful, buildable traditional garden.
- Includes 7 civilian minifigures, a minifigure-shaped lantern. accessory elements such as a rabbit lantern, camera, rice ball, bowl, spoon, mobile phone and selfie stick, plus a buildable bubble tea.
- The garden has moon gates, pavilion, bridge and pond with frog and koi fish figures, buildable bamboo trees, ox lantern with LEGO® light brick, buildable lanterns and traditional Chun Lian banners.
- This 1,793-piece LEGO® set makes an awesome Lunar New Year gift for kids aged 8 and up. It’s ideal for solo building and play or sharing the creative fun with family and friends.
- The model measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 15 in. (38 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep. Inspired by a traditional Asian Garden, this unique toy makes a striking, festive centerpiece.
- The garden model can be reconfigured into an alternative layout and combines brilliantly with LEGO® Creator Expert modular buildings.
- Thinking of buying this for someone new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with clear, step-by-step instructions so they can enjoy the whole building experience.
- Collectible LEGO® Traditional Festival building toys offer fascinating building challenges and role-play fun for anyone interested in Asian culture, and they make wonderful display models.
- Since 1958 LEGO® building bricks havemet the highest industry standards, which ensures they connect consistently and simply.
- LEGO® bricks are dropped, heated, twisted and tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be certain that each toy playset meets the highest safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible set76enc8cnx | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set blew me away. The price per part is amazing, it has lots of play value, looks great on display, and can fit into a lego city easily. There's nothing wrong with this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spring Lantern Festival
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set!!!BanditSmokey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. I love how the fish are printed on the tiles. I also love that it can connect to the modular buildings. Good job LEGO on this set. I got the fourth to last one at the LEGO store. I am glad I got this awesome set. Thank you LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spring Lantern Festival
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Many Details and Printsfaebum76 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow, this Set is so amazing. It was so much fun to built this set. So many Details in the Set. I love the printet Fish's on the clear 2x2 plates in the water, they are so many details with all this plants, stones, animals. Beautyful MInifigures, Why is not every set like this. i can only say WOW. The only thing whats bad, why are there some pieces in rosa, red and yellow. this could also be grey.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spring Lantern Festival
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A crash course in Lego river buildingthirdvibrantcucumber | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Lots of great techniques used in this set, kept the build interesting the whole time. It's not advertised explicitly as such but this set has the technic pin bricks to integrate with modulars. It looks great up against the side of a building with a nice clean end wall like the police station or the bookshop half of the bookshop set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Spring Lantern Festival