Own an unmistakable character from Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO® Star Wars 75230 Porg! This faithfully detailed Star Wars toy includes intricate feather detailing, authentic colors and an opening mouth and flapping wings when you press the tail. The set also comes with a display stand with decorative fact plaque and extra porg mini build, to form the perfect centerpiece for your LEGO collection.
- Features authentic detailing, an opening mouth and flapping wings.
- Also includes a display stand with decorative fact plaque and an extra porg mini build.
- Porg without stand stands over 7” (19cm) high.
- Display stand measures approx. 2” (6cm) high and 1” (3cm) deep, and over 4” (11cm) wide.
- Relive fun porg adventures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 29 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must for any Fan of PorgsDocB | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat can I say, I’m a huge fan of Porgs, and I’ve collected various incarnations of them - figures, plush, etc. However, when LEGO came out with a full size Porg sculpt, I knew I had to add it to my collection. The build is very clever and fun. I was worried it might get tedious with all the smaller parts, but it moved along smoothly. I was able to complete it in about 3 1/2 hours. The level of detail, including the feathers, webbed feet, and even teeth, is impressive. The ability to open and close the mouth along with flapping the wings is a nice touch. It looks great on display with my other Porg collectibles. I really enjoy the character sculpts like this one and the BB-8, and I hope LEGO continues to create more of them!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0BUY THE PORGDAYSEN | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve seen and enjoyed a few of the Star Wars films, but I’m not what some would consider a diehard fan. I mention this only because, Star Wars fanatic or not, this set is well worth adding to your collection! From the interior mechanics of this structure to the exterior detail and design, this build was an A+ for me. The components that make the wings and mouth move were interesting and complex, while the decorative pieces that make up the head and body all come together to make a really fantastic build. For me, the design of this Porg is flawless. I will say that I don’t think this would be a great set for folks who intend to play with the Porg. While this is an extremely solid build, it is probably better suited to folks who collect or just want something that looks amazing sitting on their desk. If you are at all on the fence over picking up the LEGO Porg, I would encourage you to treat yourself. It’s a really fun build that looks great! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0So cute and adorable!Branchinho | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was surprised when this set was announced as I was hoping for a Boba Fett helmet or a Stormtrooper mask maybe. Even Wicket the Ewok? But instead we got this cute little guy. I was pleasantly surprised as I was on the fence with this set but in hindsight I'd say it's a great addition to any Star Wars fans collection. I'd say £40-45 is a more reasonable price tag for this set but it was fun to build and looks really cool in my opinion. There is also a mechanism which opens the mouth and flaps the wing. This is a funny little feature but not that useful when you display the model. I'd still recommend it if you've build BB-8 or R2-D2 buildables as the technique is similar just on a smaller scale. It's worth buying in a sale or using your VIP points on it (like I did) and I dont think you'll be disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love my Porg!JackHH2551 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love Porgs, so when I first heard about this set, I knew I had to have it! Even though its not marketed as a UCS set, the information plaque with information about Porgs and the mini-figure scale Porg are nice additions to this set. My biggest pet peeve with this set is the action feature. While the mouth opens and closes nicely, the wings do no flap very well. There's very little movement in the wings, which disappointed me.I expected them to have a larger range of motion, but instead they just barely wiggle. Overall, this is a really nice display set that will look good on the shelf with all your other UCS sets. I can't imagine anyone really playing with it, as it strikes me more a display set. For $80, you get your monies worth. I'm happy with mine!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™