Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they stop the crook’s escape from the jail cell in the Mobile Command Center, featuring a detachable truck cab, room for two minifigures, monitoring room with screens, satellite dish, opening roof, side doors and rear ramp, storage area for the motorbike and tools and a jail cell breakout feature, plus the crooks’ ATV. Includes four minifigures and a police dog figure.
- Includes four minifigures: two police officers and two crooks, plus a police dog figure.
- Features a Mobile Command Center, police motorbike and crook’s ATV.
- Mobile Command Center features a detachable cab, jail cell with breakout feature and room for two minifigures, monitoring room with screens, satellite dish on the roof, desk, seat and storage area for the motorbike and tools at the back of the trailer.
- Crooks' ATV features a chain and hook.
- Attach the ATV's hook and chain to the jail cell door bars to break out the crook.
- Set up the Mobile Command Center and unload the police motorbike.
- Catch the crooks and lock them back up in the cell.
- Accessory elements include a mug, backpack, two money bills, two cones, wrench, walkie-talkie, lollypop stop sign and a set of handcuffs.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Truck cab measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Mobile Command Center measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ATV measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Could be betterbuilderTPA | 55-64Purchased for: SonMy son became very frustrated building this set to the point of throwing his hands up and saying I'm done with this Dad it just keeps falling apart. He is 10 and by no means a novice builder, he has built many expert sets and has hundreds of Lego sets but this set tested his patience. After watching him and then looking closely I can see why he was getting so frustrated. In the rear of the trailer is 2 smaller blue plates that when put together make up the base of the rear. As he applied pressure to the assembly the center where the 2 plates meet separated and every piece added wanted to fall off because the base plates aren't correctly seated together. An improvement to this set would be to make a solid rear plate instead of 2 separate pieces. Once I understood what was happening and got him over this hump he was okay with the rest of the build, so help your builders out on this spot to avoid a melt down.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mobile Command Center
- December 6th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not bad, but not as goodFrogpepsiman1203 | 65 or olderPurchased for: GrandsonThis set is very different than the other mobile units that Lego has done before. Because I have all the previous City ones (7743, 7288, 60044), I compared all of them. This one is really lacking. Compared to details between this set, and something like 7743 or 7288, this is really missing something. This set has a cab, office truck with 1 computer, jail, and bike garage, 1 speed bike, and 1 ATV for the prisoners. All of the other sets have more details, like more computers, more places for things. This set has one computer only. For the price, this kind of disappoints me, considering many of the older sets have more detail for half the price. It seems that Lego City is starting to cut corners in sets recently (the 2020 City sets are a joke). But, there are some good parts to this set. Because Lego put a speed bike in this set, the addition of the garage is nice. I wish they put more details like more tools or some TV screen. Again, with the details. I also like the look of the cab. The colours blend well with the theme of the 2017 police collection. However, if you want a good mobile police truck for your kid or for you, I would try looking at older police trucks on places like eBay or Bricklink for good prices. It really is worth it (trust me I bought 2 old police trucks a decade after release).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Mobile Command Center
- September 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mobile Command CenterEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a definite upgrade from the other model. There is a getaway vehicle, dog, another minifigure, and more accessories. This can be played with alone or with other sets you may already have. While this is a great set, my ONLY suggestion would be to add another seat in the trailer. That would help with the playability of the trailer. I added another seat and it worked great. Overall this is a wonderful set and a great addition to any child/teen/adult/senior adult's lego collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Command Center
- August 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Police SetGoJusticeLeague | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This awesome mobile police set is filled with awesome features. When I first saw it, I was disappointed because it looked smaller than the 2012 version; My mistake! This set is much bigger than it looks on the picture. The foldout back end with bike is a cool addition to the truck. The middle part is a little small and only comes with one seat. (I put another one in there and it is still good). The truck itself is good with opening doors. The ATV is cool but wish it would have been a regular truck or something. Go Lego! This set is awesome, especially for stopmotion movies.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Command Center