Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Learn more
Get kids role-playing exciting scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this super-cool Jungle Dragon (71746) ninja playset. Featuring highly posable wings, legs and tail, a jaw that opens and closes, plus a saddle for a ninja to ride in, it inspires the best imaginative play.
Cool ninja toys for kids
The dragon toy comes with 4 minifigures: Island Lloyd, Island Zane, PoulErik and Thunder Keeper, all armed with weapons so kids can play out gripping clashes to grab the storm amulet. There is also a surfboard with a shooting function to add even more fun to battles.
Gifts to wow friends
LEGO NINJAGO toys make great gifts for kids who want to escape to an exciting and immersive fantasy world where they can team up with their heroes to battle a succession of evil villains. Ninja fans can play with an amazing collection of fun toys including dragons, jets and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Jungle Dragon (71746) playset, featuring a fantastic posable dragon toy so kids can recreate scenes from the TV series or make up their own exciting stories.
- Includes 4 minifigures from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series: Island Lloyd, Island Zane, PoulErik and Thunder Keeper, all of whom carry cool weapons to increase the battle fun.
- Dragon toy has highly posable wings, legs and tail, a jaw that opens and closes and a removable saddle so a ninja can ride the dragon during battle adventures.
- The set also comes with a cool surfboard with a sail and a shooting function to wow play partners and add even more options to kids’ ninja battles.
- This cool buildable toy set is a highly desirable birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up who love ninjas and creative fun.
- The Jungle Dragon measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) long and 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide, so kids can proudly display it in their bedroom between playtime battles.
- Look out for moreNINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), The Keepers’ Village (71747) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for both play and display that lets kids learn positive life skills through exciting adventures alongside their ninja heroes.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands.
- July 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Almighty JungleI would recommend this to a friend!This is my first Ninjago set I ever bought. What made me bought it was because I never thought I would own a set in its theme. I love how the dragon has many moving parts that make it feels alive, from the tip of the tail to the head and from the wings to the feet. I love how it looks on display after finished building it. I highly recommend this set to anyone.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Dragon
- March 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Unique, good dragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe dragon is one of the more unique ones we've gotten in a while. The color scheme stands out a lot and is very unique. The build is very solid and has plenty of posability built in. The new mold for the head is good, and it is a cool idea to use two different prints for each side of the face. The side build for Zane is good for the size, and does add value. The minifigures are good, with the two headed guy being the stand out. Although there are plenty of pros there are some issues. The two headed guy doesn't have any exclusive prints, which would normally be something key for a character like that. The dragon also has an issue, and that is that the angle of the body cannot be changed, so it's a bit disappointing there. The value is a bit iffy to me. The amount of pieces is very high for a set at this price, but the overall size isn't too big and feels very comparable to a $30 dragon from 2020. Overall, this is a good, unique dragon, but I wouldn't say it's the best dragon we've gotten. I recommend it more for people that like the looks more than the play value.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Dragon
- March 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Compelling Color and Splendid Shaping for Wild DogDrustan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDog-like sensibilities mixed with a stellar color scheme make for a unique dragon like nothing we've seen before. BUILD: By this point, NINJAGO dragons are developing very similar builds and structures. There were not many surprises as someone who has built lots of NINJAGO dragons, but this is certainly one of the most refined. The legs are all fairly similar and the tail links are mostly the same, but the body and head are the standout builds. The crooked back of the dragon is not something we have seen before in LEGO's portfolio and works pretty well. PLAY: The dragon is pretty posable, even though there are only two joints per leg. The wings are harder to pose, and can have some weird angles, but that could be part of the wacky charm of this particular dragon. The included windsurfer for Zane is nice and pairs well with the dragon. Also, the antagonists with the double head and tiki mask are very unique and great to have. DISPLAY: Teal is becoming ever more prevalent a color in LEGO sets, and it is quite striking. It looks stellar next to the other NINJAGO Island sets in color and variation, and the head/face especially is not like any other dragon next to it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Dragon
- June 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very CoolI would recommend this to a friend!Bought for my son, he absolutely loves it. Very attractive displayed but also has playability. Wonderful smooth body movements and can sit at different angles.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Dragon